Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which conductors most deserve to be hanged after the collapse?

Conductors that need punishment

• Crispy

• Crooked Bee

• DarkUnderlord

• Dreaad

• Felipepepe

• HobGoblin42

• idonthavetimeforthiscrap

• Infinitron

• Jaesun

• JarlFrank

• Scrooge

• Trash

• VentilatorOfDoom

• WhiskeyWolf

• Whisky

• Zed

• KC (retroactively)

• Other (specify)

• Angthoron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All of the wimmenz for not posting nude pics brah.

You want a nude picture of Tranny ?
Uhhhhhh real womenz if they ar 4 real then they have a vaginer you know. So we need nude pics for verficaiton perpouises as well, n00b.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Uhhhhhh real womenz if they ar 4 real then they have a vaginer you know. So we need nude pics for verficaiton perpouises as well, n00b.

They could post the upper side of the body.

Anyway, there's no womyn in Codex. All of them is Tranny.

Unless, you like sort of thing.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
We need to bring back Yandros-Penetrator. And these people need to contribute to the poll, goddamnit.

Capture.jpg

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
being a JRPG playing sodomite.

Hmm, yes. You are highly suspect. Tell me, what is your opinion of Undertale?

I don't really have a strong opinion about the game. I played two hours before getting bored. Was alright for what it was but didn't leave a strong impression. The fan base is pure cancer though. Half the time I think they're seeing themselves reflected in the game though, like the main character being ambiguous gendered makes them think the entire game supports their Tumblr genders when the simple fact is that the sprite is a child, that's all. It's just like the Homestuck fan base was two years ago.

Guys, reminder that Whisky once made gay Rule 34 AoD-Underrail fan-art.

Just in case you need a reason to vote for him.

Someone had to do it, my friend. I know that Styg and VD spent many a sleepless night, fearing and doubting their games success because of the lack of MS Paint yaoi for their games.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
After the collapse, when there's no more law and order, heads will hang. Conductors, as authority figures, will inevitably be among the first ones. Some exceptions will be made. By means of this poll, we'll demonstrate our High Moral Standing by giving the less fortunate conductors a warning and sporting chance before it's too late.

All of them. Humanity has never faced a problem mass executions couldn't solve.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Here's Google Map Maker. I'd appreciate it if the Conductors who have received 10% or more of the votes collaborate to register their locations on a shared map.

There's a good reason for this. But nothing bad will happen hehe, you can trust me.

:hmmm:

epikitscheesy

Liturgist
DarkUnderlord Crooked Bee In all seriousness, it seems to be getting a little lonely around the handful of relatively sane folks who run this place. Yall keep lying to yourself about how the codex is this wild west saloon, this bastion of freethinkers, where you give em 'enough rope to hang themselves'.
Meanwhile the real codex, the majority of posters here, further cement their outwards identity as this particular outlet for that specific part of the oldschool rpg fanbase where a bunch of white manchildren rage against everything not white and male (let's be honest, you're not getting any).

Tldr; this place is being brigaded by a couple of nazi fucks who couldn't care less about this shit crpg fan pretense. You wanna do something about that?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
What would you propose? Do you want more "diversity"? Should be common knowledge by now -- we have the following minorities basically in charge of this place: womyn, phags, a j00. While we have very few if any black folk around these parts any more, you can blame that on the demographic of the hobby itself; it's not our fault if we scared them all away.

tl;dr: stfu

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
DarkUnderlord Crooked Bee In all seriousness, it seems to be getting a little lonely around the handful of relatively sane folks who run this place. Yall keep lying to yourself about how the codex is this wild west saloon, this bastion of freethinkers, where you give em 'enough rope to hang themselves'.
Meanwhile the real codex, the majority of posters here, further cement their outwards identity as this particular outlet for that specific part of the oldschool rpg fanbase where a bunch of white manchildren rage against everything not white and male (let's be honest, you're not getting any).

Tldr; this place is being brigaded by a couple of nazi fucks who couldn't care less about this shit crpg fan pretense. You wanna do something about that?
nigger detected.

Mustawd

What would you propose?

White elephant day where a random poster is made a mod for 24 hours.

Also, we should vote on each Moderator's avatar as well as tag, if any.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom