Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHO IS THE BEST WAIFU IN CRPG HISTORY?

Best romanceable waifu in a CRPG?

• Trish, Witcher

• Yennifer, Witcher

• Aerie, Baldur's Gate

• Jaheira, Baldur's Gate

• Viconia, Baldur's Gate

• Neera, Baldurs Gate EE (i'm sorry)

• Aribeth, Neverwinter Nights

• Nathyrra, Neverwinter Nights

• Lohse, Divinity Original Sin

• Sebille, Divinity Original Sin

• Valerie, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Octavia, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Kalikke, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Kanerah, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Leliana, Dragon Age

• Morrigan, Dragon Age

• Isabela, Dragon Age

• Merrill, Dragon Age

• The Elegant Abbess, Dragon Age (what the fuck is dragon age last court?)

• Cassandra, Dragon Age

• Josephine, Dragon Age

• Sera, Dragon Age

• Ashley, Mass Effect

• Liara, Mass Effect

• Miranda, Mass Effect

• Tali, Mass Effect

• Jack, Mass Effect

• Kelly, Mass Effect

• Samara, Mass Effect

• Morinth, Mass Effect (why the fuck does ME have so many??!)

• Samantha, Mass Effect

• Diana, Mass Effect

• Up and coming waifu

• One that is not on this list.

• None (why are you here?)

• I hate women (gay)

• I hate women (not gay)

• Belle, Arcanum

• Raven, Arcanum

• Thay slut, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Druid thing, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Neeshka, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Chris Avellone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red Hexapus

Learned
OamFlkG.gif

Last edited:

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
for real tho its alistair

you literally even get the option to "I can fix him :)" which is more than can be said about almost any other romance in crpgs

Erebus

Arcane
Cheers for some good laughs! Amusingly I recognize several of these chaps as part of the growing group of users who always seem to be wrong on the Codex. Most are new alts, some mostly lurk, a few go way back and quite a few actively sided against me in the recent "drama".

Sorry, who are you again ?

General Discussion : 22%
Politics, God & the Wealth of Nations : 14%
General RPG Discussion : 7%

Oh, I see.

Falksi

Arcane
Plenty on that list who have it going off, but Triss is the only one who's nails it.

She's mostly submissive & knows her place as a woman. She also fucks you knowing you're "with" Yen, and Yen being one of her best mates too, which is cool.

Morrigan, Leliana, Viconia, Liara & Miranda are the most bangable after that.

Yennifer's a right sour cunt, and cucks Geralt way too much.

D8RCGTs.jpg

L8XEOrP.jpg

a8AZw7q.jpg

WnaquR1.jpg

bxZQY8t.png

MYx08wQ.jpg

Wo2x3V1.jpg

AFFqWBT.jpg

hUlqFKA.jpg

I2lWD6l.jpg

o5kMrCi.jpg

And whilst browsing the above, I stumbled on some CRPG portraits which conjured some lovely images of ye olde wenches.......

XUewr9j.png

iFwBc7s.png

kmNxC0E.jpg

kY73B9i.png

PcyQCPI.jpg

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Aerie, Baldur's Gate: Shadenuat cruel Bester Efe mohrg AliceAlcina Thac0
Jaheira, Baldur's Gate: Insane Psychic santino27 Zednick Pearass Ontopoly
Viconia, Baldur's Gate: MadReaper Erebus wyork taxalot Riel Siveon AgentFransis razvedchiki pomenitul taomcio Drixed Xamenos
Aribeth, Neverwinter Nights: Bladderfish Black_Willow fantadomat
Leliana, Dragon Age: Nyast Cat Dude
Morrigan, Dragon Age: lefthandblack RRRrrr SmoothPimp Joni Odin von Hassenstein Rando Thoughtful Parabalus Dedicated_Dark NJClaw Terra ntonystinson alyvain Funposter cursed Semiurge
Isabela, Dragon Age: AW8
Merrill, Dragon Age: Saerain
Ashley, Mass Effect: oldmanpaco
Liara, Mass Effect: Zanzoken Louis_Cypher Yosharian
Miranda, Mass Effect: MaskedMan DalekFlay deama sullynathan Smoker Jonatas
Tali, Mass Effect: Mister Familiar Ihavenoidea
Jack, Mass Effect: vortex RickOmbo
Kelly, Mass Effect: Jonathan "Zee Cat
Samara, Mass Effect: LordWildMan
Neeshka: deuxhero Gerrard Maxie Citizen

Cheers for some good laughs! Amusingly I recognize several of these chaps as part of the growing group of users who always seem to be wrong on the Codex. Most are new alts, some mostly lurk, a few go way back and quite a few actively sided against me in the recent "drama". Always reassuring to see that good taste in games and a healthy waifu preference remains indicative of sound principles and upright behaviour. Granted, a few names on the list are good guys caught in the mix (Maxie and Citizen obviously voted ironically) but most seem genuine. What a bunch of sickos! Named and shamed.
I have a pregnancy fetish, I don't like Aerie otherwise.

I know Morrigan also supports this particular feature, but the amount of edgy goth shit she represents outweighs the benefits.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Plenty on that list who have it going off, but Triss is the only one who's nails it.

She's mostly submissive & knows her place as a woman. She also fucks you knowing you're "with" Yen, and Yen being one of her best mates too, which is cool.

Triss is hot but she strikes me more as clingy and overly romantic than submissive. Also I feel like she's got that "treat me like a delicate flower" mindset, fuck that. Miranda will grind on your dick like she's trying to win a contest, ask you to fuck her ass (not let you) and bring her BFF in for a threeway.

Falksi

Arcane

Triss is hot but she strikes me more as clingy and overly romantic than submissive. Also I feel like she's got that "treat me like a delicate flower" mindset, fuck that. Miranda will grind on your dick like she's trying to win a contest, ask you to fuck her ass (not let you) and bring her BFF in for a threeway.

Well I'm sold.

But that said, I've always found the more overly romantic types to be the most eager to please too. My ex was a Miranda, but ultimately she couldn't handle the BFF shit and left all fucked up. The current missus is a Triss (even has the red hair), and she's solid as a rock with my perversions, even gets off on it.

Then again the current missus doesn't like it up the trumper, whereas the ex loved it. So yeah, fair point.

Guess it's just all down to what our experiences have us associate with in common media.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh, Morrigan, Viconia and Witcher sorceresses... The real question is why are all RPG players such simps in their teenage years?

BTW, whatever one's preference, Aribeth deserves a special mention for being the only female character with bouncing tits in 2002. Shit, I remember firing up the aurora editor just to insert her into the scene, wave her around and watch the bouncing.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Shani gets best part of DLC content - the wedding; and there, her normality creates a sharp contrast to main narrative and 2 sorc bitches, leading to more understanding and loveliness of her realistic pragmatism of a medical student gal who you could easily meet with very similar characteristics to medical girls irl. She's really a lovely character.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Conservative men want conservative women ; I assume this means they are attracted to submissive fat cunts who have no personality, are there purely to breed, have sex, cook, take care of the kids, and so on ; when this is what you want, of course you don't want your women to have short hair, or personality, or any kind of intelligence for that matter. I mean this empathically : you really don't want her to be in any way dynamic, cultured, to even have a sense of self ; she just needs to be there and take it, take the cock, take the abuse, take your shitty feelings ; she needs to be some kind of human sponge, something that you hide in when you feel bad - maybe she even needs to be your fucking mother. That's how it goes, right ; all men want to lie with their mama... fucking hell

Shani is the best girl in the Witcher series.
By far.

Sure. Cool when the relationship is undefined, but then when it gets serious all the emotions pile up. So you need to never be serious, but shit gets serious anyway, and it all breaks down, including your heart. But that's how it has to go. That's just how it has to go, man. Eventually she'll find someone she can be at peace with, but it won't be you. I'm cool here, my heart is a bleeding wound, but yes I am cool with this, I am the coolest bleeding heart you'll ever see. Hell yeah man

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom