Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

^^^^

Don't do it, bro.

I've been seeing this recurrent dream of my funeral and my mother going crazy. Starts out with me ordering a helium tank and mask from amazon.

Been like that for weeks now.

What's the helium [tank in his room] for?

It was for balloons last halloween retards, I'm not gonna kill myself with anime fumes.
Do you guys think he did actually kill himself with anime fumes?

I think this is pretty much confirmation of the method.

At least he died sounding like Michael.:dance:

Beastro

Arcane
I was under the clear impression that it is almost always a mental issue leading to suicide, not a physical one. Almost every case I ever heard was about people with no physical issues. Whether people really commit suicide or not is something really basic in their mind, in their survival instinct. Some basically just are more likely to do it under the right circumstances, while others will never do it under and any circumstance.

the friend you talk about. I can understand him. A detoriation like that is real hard on even the strongest mind.

One can come from the other with something like chronic, disabling pain wearing you down unable to escape from.

Something I have too much insight into.

Fredward

Scholar
FWIW inert gas asphyxia is a very gentle way to go, proponents of euthanasia consider it a viable alternative to the drug cocktail they use. Would have been like falling asleep.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
So long Corporate Jew Master, you made the ultimate choice and I think it was the wrong one. Maybe you're up there somewhere laughing at your mistake. Maybe it was the right one in your mind and you were in a situation I could never understand. I'm sure there are some down here that are really hurting from your decision though.

Sleep well and welcome back to being star stuff again. We'll all join you eventually.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
^^^^

Don't do it, bro.

I've been seeing this recurrent dream of my funeral and my mother going crazy. Starts out with me ordering a helium tank and mask from amazon.

Been like that for weeks now.

What's the helium [tank in his room] for?

It was for balloons last halloween retards, I'm not gonna kill myself with anime fumes.
Do you guys think he did actually kill himself with anime fumes?

I think this is pretty much confirmation of the method.

At least he died sounding like Michael.:dance:
This is absolutely chilling.

I have no stomach for this.

Andhaira

Arcane
thesoup

Did anyone get in touch with the uni and find out how he committed the deed? Was it gas+mask or something else?

It's a bit morbid to ask I know, but he was with us for years so I think we all need some closure.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's a bit morbid to ask I know, but he was with us for years so I think we all need some closure.
Don't apologize. It's completely natural to want to know what happened. It always drives me crazy when I hear someone died but there are no details, like it's some big secret and yet you're a bad person if you're curious. Everybody has to tiptoe around like we're not all wondering. Just say it out loud one time and everybody can move on.

Andhaira

Arcane
Pretty sure it was the mask/hood. Apparently it's a relatively common way to go because it's painless*, and he kept it in his room for months. Also, lolgermany so lolnoguns.

*I just realized Google can see I've searched for "is helium suicide painless?", the ads are going to be interesting

Did anyone save CJMs pictures, aside from the sole thumbnail available in the pics thread?

thesoup

Arcane
thesoup

Did anyone get in touch with the uni and find out how he committed the deed? Was it gas+mask or something else?

It was probably something else, according to another source. It may have been suicide by train by the sound of it, but wasn't confirmed, or explicitly stated. It's extremely unlikely it was some meme like anime fumes.
Waiting for some email replies, but we may have hit a wall, tho.

Andhaira

Arcane
thesoup

It was probably something else, according to another source. It may have been suicide by train by the sound of it, but wasn't confirmed, or explicitly stated. It's extremely unlikely it was some meme like anime fumes.

Wait, what makes you think it was via train? That seems like something that would make the news and we would have been alerted to it. He passed away in Germany in Uni correct?

thesoup

Arcane
thesoup

Wait, what makes you think it was via train? That seems like something that would make the news and we would have been alerted to it. He passed away in Germany in Uni correct?
I googled and got no results about any suicide or death in that area by someone with that name. According to our source, he died at the train station.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Don't apologize. It's completely natural to want to know what happened. It always drives me crazy when I hear someone died but there are no details, like it's some big secret and yet you're a bad person if you're curious. Everybody has to tiptoe around like we're not all wondering. Just say it out loud one time and everybody can move on.
I still don't know what happened on 9/11

valcik

Arcane
I googled and got no results about any suicide or death in that area by someone with that name.
Doesn't matter, unless some celebrity died there's not full name in local media usualy. You can find age and gender of any victim mentioned in media more likely than exact name.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Helium mask doesn't even work, you will pull off the mask even if you're unconscious.
You mix it with sleeping pills.

Still the same problem. Fall asleep too early and you won't secure the mask properly, fall asleep too late and you will pull the mask off. I suppose adding some muscle relaxant to the mix might help. But regardless, it's a goofy and unreliable method, not only you're going to survive, but you're likely to end up brain damaged and wheelchair bound, or in a nuthose, chained to your bed, with nurse Ratchet sticking big needles into you.

First of all, don't kill yourself, it's retarded. But if you're going to kill yourself, be man and blow your head off with a shotgun.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
Helium mask doesn't even work, you will pull off the mask even if you're unconscious.
You mix it with sleeping pills.

Still the same problem. Fall asleep too early and you won't secure the mask properly, fall asleep too late and you will pull the mask off. I suppose adding some muscle relaxant to the mix might help. But regardless, it's a goofy and unreliable method, not only you're going to survive, but you're likely to end up brain damaged and wheelchair bound, or in a nuthose, chained to your bed, with nurse Ratchet sticking big needles into you.

First of all, don't kill yourself, it's retarded. But if you're going to kill yourself, be man and blow your head off with a shotgun.
Not everyone has easy access to fire arms.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just went through the thread. Sad stuff when people decide to remove their own lives.
Got to talk to him some times a bit before he left, being Greek and all.
He was a troubled young man for sure... but I'd never expect something like that. Then again, when does anyone really expect something like that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom