Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Generic-Giant-Spider get nuked from orbit?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It was the only way to be sure.

Rule 4.0 -> 4.3

As a general rule of thumb, if you end up on our radar, and we punish you for a thing, it's probably best not to re-do the thing.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I'm pretty sure the only reason was Rule 5.
The FGC thread alone make him better than 90% of the codex shitposter. Guess you're not allowed to piss off DU specials gurls.

edit : also was a matter of 4.2

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
As mentioned in box, GGS went too far with the dead brother shit but im still gonna have to pour out a 40 for my FGC homie
Truly the most toxic community out there!

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Ayo, dis right here, mane, that's a fucking disgrace. He was an innocent kid, he didn't do nuffin! Almost couldn't believe it when Al Sharpton said in on CNN that they done killed another youth of color on the Codex. He was a laid back nigga, popping skittles and chugging his melon drank while posting bants, never harmed anyone. What did the racist pigs do? They went and deleted his ass.

Rest in power, king. We gonna make the people responsible pay outta their asses for this. DorkSimplord better watch his back! Ackackackackack

HMT45Tw.png

Humbaba

Arcane

Been getting a lot of use out of this lately. I like how the guitar warrior vaguely resembles the codex imp.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Sad situation.

GGS was a very entertaining poster before he met the lоli gang and got corrupted.

Remember "hard pass"? That was peak GGS.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
*mention you have a junkie brother who died of a drug overdose on a site where a lot of people will find that funny*
"Nooooooooo you can't make fun of my dead junkie brother whom I told you about, this is personal harassment!"

Snitchlets get stitchlets.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Fatlet starts sperging to the staff and instead of blowing his autistic ass off the one who caused the spergout gets a ban. Same with the Tranny. I guess all it takes is annoying DU enough to get someone else banned.

just

Liturgist
were fighting game threads also nuked (again)
i hope not

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom