Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is there some Twitch stream embed popup on a thread page?

Shaki

Arbiter
Idk why even use shitty annoying ads, just make "butthurt" and "retadred" buttons a paid feature and you'll never run out of money.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I've changed it so that on desktops, the ad will now only show on non-thread pages, which should make it much less annoying. I've also applied some external frequency capping for it, so it shouldn't be possible any more to see it more than once within a 10 minute window. As they're obviously having problems registering views within a short time period, this should be more than sufficient for the view to register on their end and for their own frequency cap to kick in as well.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
Surfing the web without an adblocker is like going on a sex trip to Africa without a condom.
Why the fuck would you go to Africa for a sex trip? If you're that desperate to fuck monkeys just go to Paris or London and have a functioning lavatory to piss in when it starts to burn.
Idk why even use shitty annoying ads, just make "butthurt" and "retadred" buttons a paid feature and you'll never run out of money.
This is actually a good idea. If you made a way to spend a dollar to make a post marked super retarded or to "donate" a title to another user you would make so much money. Think how pissy people would get when someone spends 10 bucks to attach an insulting user tag to them. It would be funny as fuck. I know I'd have several.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
I would like to recommend charging $100s to attach a custom title to another user. I would like to see who is angry enough to spend $100s to attach a title to someone else. especially if it said "Bought by X" under the title.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
I would like to recommend charging $100s to attach a custom title to another user. I would like to see who is angry enough to spend $100s to attach a title to someone else. especially if it said "Bought by X" under the title.

There are a few I'd be tempted to... :lol:
Right? But in doing so you also admit you're a seething faggot willing to spend 3 figures over a stupid forum poster. It's a self-own as well as an insult. Which makes it funny for everyone else.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

There are a few I'd be tempted to... :lol:
Right? But in doing so you also admit you're a seething faggot willing to spend 3 figures over a stupid forum poster. It's a self-own as well as an insult. Which makes it funny for everyone else.
Depends what the title is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom