Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
reminder not to talk to m*xie or he'll get you banned

SHE!
iu

XIR!

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
So I went to page 881 of the members pic thread, seems all links got removed.
I'm sad, at this point feels like everyone has seen the pic except me, really need to react to codex drama more promptly.

Codex Year of the Donut
I'm sad, at this point feels like everyone has seen the pic except me, really need to react to codex drama more promptly.
imagine the most stereotypical looking slavic man you can think of, then subtract any hair

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
If you aren't even willing to go to the next page, then you aren't showing the proper respect that Codex drama deserves.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Ah thank you, the purge did indeed miss a quote.
Well that was disappointing. Of all the things to get banned for on the codex this has to set a record for a new low.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
:lol: maxie really going around making a mod edit people's ancient posts because he's too ignorant to figure out how to get imgur to delete a photo.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Well I think I'm all caught up now.

Assuming liberal's version of events is truthful, I actually agree with him in that punishment is somewhat unjust but feels like a weird hill to die on.
Fuck you mods, if I can't repost pictures of generic slavs then I might aswell not even exist, just ban me already mofos, you already killed me!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What's wrong with posting the same poll in multiple places? Isn't the point to get results from different places?
That post is from seven years ago. This is what bots do now to get past screening, they copy paste a somewhat-related post from reddit and then start dumping their links.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom