Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was asfasdf banned?

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
So Crispy was butthurt, but what was Taluntain's reason for banning asfasdf?

Beans00

Augur
QAB45F2.jpg

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
huh I just saw this, dude, nobody was offended by this. I posted this video because asfag was talking about floppy disk piracy a few lines above, which you didn't include in the screenshot.

There's a black girl using the computer and the rest is a rap portion. That was what he meant.

Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you actually had a good reason, but this? Man, so petty.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
huh I just saw this, dude, nobody was offended by this. I posted this video because asfag was talking about floppy disk piracy a few lines above, which you didn't include in the screenshot.

There's a black girl using the computer and the rest is a rap portion. That was what he meant.

Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you actually had a good reason, but this? Man, so petty.

There's a huge trend in 80-90's media like Terminator, Die Hard and Jurassic Park to have hacker niggers too. It's a weird troupe when we know they couldn't use them.

Vic

Savant
black kids in the 90s were too busy overdosing on liquor and dealing crack cokaine in their hood to mess around with computers, this is a more accurate representation of blacks in the 90s:

crispy don't watch this video or you will get a heart attack, they say Nigger in there a hundred times.

Vic

Savant
crispy, I know you said you didn't give me the Bethestard tag, but did you complain to somebody to give me the tag?
what do you mean by "it's a mystery" King Crispy that's a yes or no answer. Nobody but you would even care what I said in the Starfield thread, and me and Infinitron had a deal so I know it wasn't him. Did you run to taluntain with this too?

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
crispy, I know you said you didn't give me the Bethestard tag, but did you complain to somebody to give me the tag?
what do you mean by "it's a mystery" King Crispy that's a yes or no answer. Nobody but you would even care what I said in the Starfield thread, and me and Infinitron had a deal so I know it wasn't him. Did you run to taluntain with this too?
Stop making Crispy look like a good guy, Bethestard.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
Stop making Crispy look like a good guy, Bethestard.
What the fuck is going on with this website where assholes make 'deals' and bribe mods to behave like total cunts? I just want to find some good RPGs to play as the genre turned into walking sims with boring tactical combat!

Vic

Savant
Vic, would you even believe me if I said I had nothing to do with it?
I would if you'd say that, I take people at their word usually, unless they give me reason to do otherwise, but I still don't know who gave me the tag and you were the most likely suspect in this case with the recent development so that's why I asked.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
A good start would be to stop posting ITT (and thereby further making a fool of yourself).
Big words from someone taking $500s and being dishonest when they break their agreement not to moderate. Clearly saying I shouldn't bring up you doing that has nothing to do with you saying I shouldn't post in this thread. Especially not when others noticed what I did once mentioned.

You and Vic deserve each other. You should rent a room together.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
I think you are starting to get a meltdown from the excessive amount of time you spend on here
You have made 28 posts today Vic. I think you might be a terminally online case.
Does your childishness know no bounds?
If Vic is going to stalk me in every thread I post in I'm going to have a signature suitable for such a nigger brained faggot. I could change it if you like, but I'm going to change it to Vic and Crispy are niggers, niggers, niggers.
darkpatriot something like this ?
lFbNaGj.jpg

or rather this ?

hB6f2DS.jpg
Why is his skin rotting off?

Mortmal

Arcane
I think you are starting to get a meltdown from the excessive amount of time you spend on here
You have made 28 posts today Vic. I think you might be a terminally online case.
Does your childishness know no bounds?
If Vic is going to stalk me in every thread I post in I'm going to have a signature suitable for such a nigger brained faggot. I could change it if you like, but I'm going to change it to Vic and Crispy are niggers, niggers, niggers.
darkpatriot something like this ?
lFbNaGj.jpg

or rather this ?

hB6f2DS.jpg
Why is his skin rotting off?
Maybe too much emphasis on the evil old man description.

Vic

Savant
I just like to point out that I am not bothered by this, just worried for your mental state.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom