Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Broseph banned?

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Such herd mentality, lmao. "My countrymen fucked other countrywoman, me feel good!". Imagine caring about such things. TemplarGR if I'd tell you I've fucked a few Greece girls in my time, would you go nuts over that?
There is a huge difference. North Greece women are warm, nice, generally big-boobed women, and are not the literal international stereotype of a trashy skank. Russian women are internationally notorious for being extremely easy whores. In my country, whenever people laugh when they mention someone marrying a Russian woman. This is the level of respect we are talking about.

jackofshadows

Magister
Such herd mentality, lmao. "My countrymen fucked other countrywoman, me feel good!". Imagine caring about such things. TemplarGR if I'd tell you I've fucked a few Greece girls in my time, would you go nuts over that?

Not really. You see, every country has whores, and besides, international dating and marriage are a thing. The thing is, Greek does not overwhelmingly exports whores like Russia does. Russia exports more whores than natural gas.
If what you're saying is true then it means that Greece whores just cannot compete on international whore market, that's all. Ukranian whores are the best, by the way (Ukranian sluts, too). Anyway, seeking national pride/shame in such things is utterly retarded. Who the fuck cares. Cultutal influence - that's what matters. Overall state of your country (if you're that kind of guy and not an individualist). Living conditions and so on. Anyway, if sluts/whores are what you after than seek them, ffs. If you're looking for a good wife... then it's not an easy task in today's world regardless of your whereabouts unless it's some real shithole. Ethnicity is overrated, stop thinking like a fucking cave men.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oof the ethnic purity meme in 2021. Basically every ethnic group today is a mix of other ethnic groups, at the very least regionally. Race mixing is the historical norm, racial separation is a meme perpetuated by autistic Americans so they they wouldn't have to share water fountains with the Bantu BVLL.
Or are they??

TvlMjRC.jpg

7GvSe4p.jpg

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
If what you're saying is true then it means that Greece whores just cannot compete on international whore market, that's all

Not at that low price of Russian and Ukrainian whores, no. Russian and Ukrainian whores in the 90s flooded the market with cheap as fuck pussy. Until then whores costed and arm and a leg in Greece, because Greek women who did it were few and far between, Greece being a conservative and then still Christian country. Then the former soviet whores arrived, and they were doing everything for peanuts. Hard to beat the price.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Dolma is great, especially dipped in yogurt. Rice is for when you are fasting and since I am never fasting I always add minced meat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom