Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Humbaba

Arcane

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Like I said you have entered a human zoo and trying to talk to the exhibits. Everyone who congregates here would fill volumes of psychiatric literature.
I wonder on what forum such behaviour would be tolerated. You call the place "human zoo", "lunacy war", "dumpsterfire" in any of these "respectable" forums and you get permaban.

Yet DU keeps tolerating such "characters" who trashtalk his place at every opportunity. Not even a warning.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Do you understand the concept of shitskinned retards ?

I think so, they're easy to recognize:

Wumao2-Winnie.png

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You know... technically there are a bunch of ways we can "deal" with this. Using Latin would be one of them, for example. "hominis niger".

There you go. Not even complicated.

Viata

Arcane
You know... technically there are a bunch of ways we can "deal" with this. Using Latin would be one of them, for example. "hominis niger".

There you go. Not even complicated.

Just force everyone to write in Latin or Ancient Greek. The majority of the people who are able to read that wouldn't waste their time on a rpg forum looking for offensive terms, thus, there is nothing to fear from the law.

:positive:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I hope I don't get whacked for this, but... so I was just having lunch and I was thinking about this. And the first thought that popped into my head was the African American lady we memed at in the toxic femininity thread, where she read Montenegro and she thought there was a mountain of homo niger, or whatever nonesense was going through her head.

In any case, I was thinking this conundrum, and by conundrum I mean the rise of authoritarian measures everywhere (either satirical or literal), and everything that resulted in Dark Underlord doing what he is doing with the world filter, can be summed into:

Dark Underlord's Montenegro.

Now... this can be used, right? It's funny, it's satirical, it's nuanced. But... ! It's too long.

However...

INTRODUCING:

ABBREVIATIONS!!!

D.U.M.

And from there onwards, sky's the limit. What was George Floyd? A dum.

I found this mildly amusing. I doubt anyone else will. In b4 ban. :lol:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Typical. GG is one of those "closed cases", like the holocaust or racial differences. Even a mention of them marks you for life. There is only one official truth about taboo topics.
The Holocaust happened and it's scientifically proven that races are not different while GamerGate is not a "misogynist harrassment campaign".
The first two statements are false fyi. Wooden doors on gas chambers and skeletal differences in races, for example. There's plenty of room for doubt at the very least.

You might as well say that that Climate Change is "scientifically proven". Which, yeah, people say, but it's also wrong. If it was, no scientist would disagree with it and beachfront properties would be worthless.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm leaving because it's becomming ResetEra#1,000.

You've been here long enough not to take DU's regular trolling seriously. If he was in real danger, he would not be solving it by creating a word filter for one word.

So the options are: He's in danger and tries do prevent getting fucked by the government
or
he's a petty faggot who just likes to fuck with people

Fantastic

Viata

Arcane
I'm leaving because it's becomming ResetEra#1,000.

You've been here long enough not to take DU's regular trolling seriously. If he was in real danger, he would not be solving it by creating a word filter for one word.

So the options are: He's in danger and tries do prevent getting fucked by the government
or
he's a petty faggot who just likes to fuck with people

Fantastic
Proving Grounds of the Dark Underlord.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Only low-level players get filtered out by the Dark Underlord

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom