Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Bester is obnoxious, but ultimately harmless I think.
what about that time he admitted to collecting photos of people on discord?
For what it's worth, it's not like he intended to doxx anyone. And from what I recall, he himself nonchalantly acknowledged this habit of his rather than it being discovered and him being called out about it. Kind of silly to expect your photos being 'safe' if you post them on a place like Discord imho.

Like it's expecting privacy from cameras when you're walking on a sidewalk.

Bester is obnoxious, but ultimately harmless I think.
what about that time he admitted to collecting photos of people on discord?
For what it's worth, it's not like he intended to doxx anyone. And from what I recall, he himself nonchalantly acknowledged this habit of his rather than it being discovered and him being called out about it. Kind of silly to expect your photos being 'safe' if you post them on a place like Discord imho.

There's a bit more to that incident than was let on.

fork

So Ontopoly used a VPN and threatened to report the codex to the host? What a bastard. He deserved his banning.
Judging from personality?
I think he might have been referring to Fork.
Ontopoly seemed harmless, but who knows.

That does sound perfectly in character for Fork. If he comes back I wonder what his excuse will be this time.

He tried to play his edginess off in the suicide thread as knowing "suicidal" people. Maybe he'll claim to be friends with people who were victims of racism?

He wasn't referring to me. I may come across as an asshole sometimes, but I'm not that pathetic.
And Tacgnol, please stop spouting nonsense. You know nothing about me.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
So Ontopoly used a VPN and threatened to report the codex to the host? What a bastard. He deserved his banning.

That does sound perfectly in character for Fork. If he comes back I wonder what his excuse will be this time.

He tried to play his edginess off in the suicide thread as knowing "suicidal" people. Maybe he'll claim to be friends with people who were victims of racism?

He wasn't referring to me. I may come across as an asshole sometimes, but I'm not that pathetic.
He was either talking about me or you. And it wasn't me. Is that what you're trying to imply?

fork

He was either talking about me or you. And it wasn't me. Is that what you're trying to imply?

No, it's not.
I don't believe it was you. I don't know who it was.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Here's a doozy. I was banned this time for suggesting the shoutbox get a report button because idiots in there were spamming weird symbols that took over the entire when vertically.. Banned for it. Guess what the shoutbox now has? A report button. The same type of report button i was banned for suggesting. They banned me and then implemented my suggestion...

Codex Year of the Donut
Here's a doozy. I was banned this time for suggesting the shoutbox get a report button because idiots in there were spamming weird symbols that took over the entire when vertically.. Banned for it. Guess what the shoutbox now has? A report button. The same type of report button i was banned for suggesting. They banned me and then implemented my suggestion...
your fault for being a simp

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
your fault for being a simp
Not a simp

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Shoutbox has always had a report button??

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
No it hasn't you stupid fuck

Codex Year of the Donut
yea it did

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
In the old shoutbox? No there wasn't. It was added with 2.0. i made an entire thread about the lack of the report in the shoutbox and not a single person at the time, even DU who commented on the thread, mentioned that one already existed. Send me a single screen shot of a report button when i made that thread and i will delete my account.

Gregz

Arcane

He's right, and he would know. That's how the snitches, teacher's pets, hall monitors, and assorted queers got GGS banned.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Reminder that Gregz himself shadow-banned people from Shoutbox and was smug about it, even proud.

Now here he is complaining about someone... being banned.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I demand you refund my ban now DU. Take the time off my next one.

https://imgur.com/Kt2ErLD

He should ban you again for ban evasion.
What ban evasion? Please don't just talk shit out of your ass without actually knowing what's going on. Read the 2 prerequisite threads before you chime in with your brain dead takes

I don't have to you faggot that loves to show your unwiped anus to everyone.

Gregz

Arcane
Reminder that Gregz himself shadow-banned people from Shoutbox and was smug about it, even proud.

Now here he is complaining about someone... being banned.

I banned people, very rarely, for violating the rules with pages and pages of drunk spam. I was never 'smug' or proud of the bans. In fact, I didn't enjoy handing them out. I kept the MOTDs fresh and generally did an excellent job.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom