Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
And yet you can't actually engage with the topic or push back on it. Interesting how that works. If you think you can tackle the lemon conundrum then go ahead, but you simply calling it wrong isn't that. What did I say in there that was anatomically incorrect?
If you absolutely must know: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-lemon-conundrum.145162/post-8238193
If you must absolutely know: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-lemon-conundrum.145162/page-2#post-8238197

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I'm really starting to regret making this thread. If Ontopoly was banned today I wouldn't even notice since it seems like he spends all his time in shitbox now.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I still don't understand why DU hates us all this much.

You didn't buy enough RPG Codex Troll USB's..
They are littered all over his house and DarkUnderlord keeps stepping on them.

"Oy fuckin wankers m8, a stubbed moi foot again"..
Actually they all sold out. Still got heaps of metal pins though - mainly because I deliberately over-ordered those.

Also, didn't we ban Ontopoly?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I still don't understand why DU hates us all this much.

You didn't buy enough RPG Codex Troll USB's..
They are littered all over his house and DarkUnderlord keeps stepping on them.

"Oy fuckin wankers m8, a stubbed moi foot again"..
Actually they all sold out. Still got heaps of metal pins though - mainly because I deliberately over-ordered those.

Also, didn't we ban Ontopoly?

Not long enough.. still posting about his asshole 200 times a day.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Meanwhile you get butthurt and peddle cringe on RPGcodex.

NAcx5dH.png

It's unhealthy to get this triggered by other people simply existing.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
She's not wrong about that tbh..

People here i don't like, people here i genuinely hope someone could put out of their misery. But being this obsessed with randoms? Not good, not healthy either.

A horse of course

Grogz was a gud mod, schizo break over Drumpf losing aside.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

Grimlorn

Arcane
Nope, at least in my case I'll ban anyone who refuses to stop being a creep when asked.
Should be noted about a month or two ago, I noticed Theodora constantly behaving like a creep towards Fluent. I just glanced over 2-3 times at Shoutbox on the main page and noticed every time Theodora was antagonizing him in some way to get him to react so he/she could ban him. I had to call Theodora out on it just to get it to stop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom