Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why wasn't there a 2023 RPGCodex GOTY?

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Hey, @luj1 , is @gabel your alt or your boyfriend? You both seem similarly retarded. Truly, a match made in heaven.
you truly seem like a redditor

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

Vic

Savant
Guys, if you found nothing good in 2023, one of the best years for RPGs since 2018 (when we got KCD, Atom and Pathfinder), perhaps its time to change hobby? Love for RPGs obviously died in you, there's no need to go on like this.
The only game from 2023 I enjoyed was Starfield, and that isn't even an RPG.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Guys, if you found nothing good in 2023, one of the best years for RPGs since 2018 (when we got KCD, Atom and Pathfinder), perhaps its time to change hobby? Love for RPGs obviously died in you, there's no need to go on like this.
The only game from 2023 I enjoyed was Starfield, and that isn't even an RPG.
Well, if you had fun, you won!

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Ok, but can someone please gather the links to all previous GOTY awards? I'd like to see what RPGCodex considers to be prestigious.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
It's currently January. We did the GOTY 2022 poll in February 2023, and that was for a year that didn't have major releases in December (this year - Rogue Trader, Colony Ship)

Or in short,
doyouevenlift.png

Or in short,
oKEDCDu.png
Shameless Shill x 3

Vic

Savant
heh, I knew it was by Lady Error but didn't want to give him too much credit in the off chance I might actually be wrong about something for once

but alas, my impeccable memory strikes again

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
The Codex GOTY results are meaningless anyway

Of course they are dude

You have stuff like Disco, Witcher, Cyberpunk cringe

Credibility 0. But maybe one can look for an older poll, before the invasion of trannies and reddit furries

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom