Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - open world isometric action-RPG

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ok, this shit is getting annoying. Launched game and first thing i see - nigga kang. I'm back to the start of act 2. SECOND TIME.

I can edit save file - ok. i get it, but what's point, if it keeps happening?

What should i edit to just skip this shit and start new character in postgame?

Reinhardt

Arcane
No, it's not. If i hear my retarded trannie character scream "SISTER" one more time i will have to kill someone.

PrettyDeadman

No, it's not. If i hear my retarded trannie character scream "SISTER" one more time i will have to kill someone.
Lol, you haven't even finished playing the tutorial...
Real game starts after you get access to multiplayer campaign, you don't have any "sisters" or "fathers" there, only dungeon runs and farmville like city-building.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Lol, you haven't even finished playing the tutorial...
Real game starts after you get access to multiplayer campaign, you don't have any "sisters" or "fathers" there, only dungeon runs and farmville like city-building.
And that's why i've asked how to skip this cancer... sorry, "tutorial".

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Perkel

Arcane
- We can only perform one hotfix per week and we need to coordinate with our partners to push it.
This is perhaps the most bullshit thing I've heard in a while. Are they running the servers in trial mode?
Yeah bullshit is right, Wolcen is self published meaning they don't need to run patches by publishers first.

I mean they literally said they are using third party for their servers.
My guess is that since they work on shoestring budget they didn't sign the deal for 24h support.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Wait, so they made fucking BODY HORROR faction and it's... EXACTLY same humans and animals we fought before, but with different color?

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
Wait, so they made fucking BODY HORROR faction and it's... EXACTLY same humans and animals we fought before, but with different color?

It's essentially canon at this point.

level-1-mmo-characters-level-mmo-characters-80-14241037.png

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
OH FFS AND NOW I'M BACK FROM ACT 3 TO ACT 1.

It's third time on one character. I have to edit save file each time i launch the game or what? GUD GAEM!

abija

Prophet
"Partners" is just the cloud service provider. Seems they need more than standard support which I doubt comes cheap, needs to be scheduled and all the other fun corporate stuff.

And yeah I don't remember playing an ARPG so broken at launch, even obvious low effort titles or wanna be asian mmos with different camera angle.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Just remember, if this game had most of the worst bugs, server problems and balance changes FIXED, the game would be ENDLESSLY better than any other ARPG on the market.

Are bugs, server issues and balance changes easily fixed? Yeah, they are. Have patience.

It's like a fat girl with a pretty face, FIXABLE, eventually she'll slim down and she will be H0T as fuck.

POE is more like a skinny girl with a fucking ugly face, UNFIXABLE even with poe2 plastic surgery.

Calm down and carry on.

Codex Year of the Donut
Just remember, if this game had most of the worst bugs, server problems and balance changes FIXED, the game would be ENDLESSLY better than any other ARPG on the market.

Are bugs, server issues and balance changes easily fixed? Yeah, they are. Have patience.

It's like a fat girl with a pretty face, FIXABLE, eventually she'll slim down and she will be H0T as fuck.

POE is more like a skinny girl with a fucking ugly face, UNFIXABLE even with poe2 plastic surgery.

Calm down and carry on.
I hope they're paying you for this level of shilling

abija

Prophet
Bugs since alpha are easily fixed, have patience, just 3 more years, for real.

5 more years and the system designers will explain the point of 10% additive damage passives when you have 1000% from stats.

Should make a poll what their next step will be after fixing the more obvious shit. Actually building a game or sell MTX?

Last edited:

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.

Calm down and carry on.
IF

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I think the wolcen devs fucked van-d-alls, rustys and abjis sisters all in a big gangbang. They seem upset. Yet they still play the game vehemently.
Amazing.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I think the wolcen devs fucked van-d-alls, rustys and abjis sisters all in a big gangbang. They seem upset. Yet they still play the game vehemently.
Amazing.
Why do you get so defensively butthurt? Same thing in the star wars thread and whatnot.

*I* get defensive? lol. I'm just pointing out the fact, that people seem on edge and ragey about this game. Yeah it was its fair share of problems, but the game itself is quite decent. It's also hypocrisy to keep playing a game you hate and complain about it.

Classic codex of a jaded ex-wife hanging around even after the divorce.

WAH WAH; WHY ARE U ENJOYING THE GAME; ITS BAD, STOP PLAYING IT: WAH

WAH, U GUYSSSS, ITS BAD, STOP HAVING FUN! WAH

If you dislike the game, then exit the thread, and move the fuck on, brohemo.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom