Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Worst game specific merchandise

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
_proxy
STALKER+Clothing+Trousers.jpg
1196dbecf7a69d309bd11f7a717c9ec3.jpg
69857_166821256677131_111521215540469_528810_6014343_n.jpg

I'd buy dat turtleneck and jacket, to be honest.

Teepo

Scholar
$500 made-to-measure coat based on Liquid Snake's (MGS) character design. It's not a costume, it's an actual fucking coat that people wear when going out. I wouldn't be so upset if it didn't look ugly as sin, and they didn't have their model wear a trench over goddamn t-shirt and jeans:

gvyJ0l.jpg

At least the underwear is good for some lulz. This just makes me sad. Although, I guess you could laugh at their shitty modeling job.

Love the model. The shoulder pads too. 10\10.

Idiott

Arcane
The Mass Effect 3 Omni Blade Edition includes the following items:

-Collectible METALPAK
-In-game M55 Carbine Rifle
-Inflatable Omni Blade

tumblr_lpmng60N9g1qz5cmco1_500.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Look at me! I'm pedantic!

If if looks like j-faggotry, sounds like j-faggotry, plays like j-faggotry with j-faggots as the target audience, it doesn't matter what nationality the nerd that squeezed the turd had.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How is stating a basic fact pedantic ?
Oh well, nevermind. I was just trying to bring up merch for silly J-games like we have LP on, that's all :oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom