Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wow PlayStation Plus is a very good deal

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Paying actual money to play Uncharted on Vita is a good deal?

Black

Arcane
Apparently paying money to rent games you don't even get to choose is a good deal.

J1M

Arcane
I view this service as a wedge strategy. They don't just want you to be happy with digital goods and paying a monthly subscription. They want you to get used to the idea that you do not get to pick which titles you play and that the titles you pay for disappear after a period of time. For example, in 2015 even though you paid full price for FIFA 2014, you cannot access it because the next one is out.

Repressed Homosexual
I bought a bunch of cheap decent used PS3 games at GameStop:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Jak and Daxter Collection
Lollipop Chainsaw
God of War Collection 1 and 2
Silent Hill Downpour
Uncharted 2
Shadows of the Damned
Disgaea 4
Fist of the North Star
Enslaved Odyssey to the West
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Also got Virtua Fighter 5 ultimate edition on PSN

Cost me roughly $130... not bad at all

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
For example, in 2015 even though you paid full price for FIFA 2014, you cannot access it because the next one is out.
I don't think PS Plus work this way. The free games you choose will remain in your catalog as long as you pay the subscriptions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom