Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You can fart on someones head in Fable III.

Andhaira

Arcane
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1098635p2.html

Whereas before the hero would flex their muscles or blow a raspberry, now they're able to shake hands, hug or – in an example of the British humour that Peter Molyneux alluded to in the Microsoft press conference – grab someone and fart on their heads. Charming as ever, Pete.

DISCUSS!!!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Andyman Messiah said:
"British humor: farting on someone's head."

I can't believe how low England has sunk.

Truly. And I used to enjoy their humour.

And Fable is shit so maybe now You will be able to shit on someone, at least they dont try to hide it anymore...

Hobo Elf

Arcane
You-can-do-anything.gif

Heartwarden

Educated
I thought that smell outside was a gas leak, but I guess it was really the climax of everyone sharing our humour all morning. Continue the flawless representation, Pete!

Monocause

Arcane
British humor is still top quality, it's just Pete who's more and more out of touch. Next time he'll say you can cut your own balls off like all the French do.

Deleted member 7219

Farting on someone is British humour? I can't remember John Cleese as Basil Fawlty farting on any of his guests in Fawlty Towers.

The humour in this country really has sunk low.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
/me farts on ur face

AHAHHAHAHAHH4H4H4HAHAHAHHUHUHUHUHHEHEHEHEHUHHHUHUHHIHIHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1

WHAT A GREAT JOKE ISNT IT|????????

Micmu

Magister
Something insanely stupid and completely pointless is Molyneux' new selling feature. Some tools actually buy his excrements just for that.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm going to torrent this just for the fact that you can flirt with a girl until she falls in love with you and then just grab her head and fart on it.

I don't doubt that she'll still love you, regardless. Unless you fart at her as often as you flirted with her before.

when i was 10 in judo class a kid grabbed my head with his legs and farted in my face. This was 1988
so there is no decline..... just business as usual.

BearBomber

Scholar
I think that people could see that coming when he included monster with farting attack in Dungeon Keeper .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom