Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

your favorite game review sites?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Xor said:
Amazon.com user reviews.
amazonreview.png
The mind boggles at the possibilities.

I.C. Wiener

Educated
I don't play any game unless Yahtzee says he likes it first XD

I just get whatever looks interesting. I've played enough to trust my gut instinct most of the time.

Vibalist

Arcane
Black said:
The one where I download torrents from.
Codex can no longer be trusted, with DA being best rpg since Arcanum, mass popamole 2 being good for what it is and so on.

Black - Too extreme and elite for even the Codex.

Achilles

Arcane
Wyrmlord has a wife? Or was he too ashamed to admit that he bouht it for himself?

MetalCraze

Arcane
Vibalist said:
Black said:
Codex can no longer be trusted, with DA being best rpg since Arcanum, mass popamole 2 being good for what it is and so on.

Yes because Codex is full of elite and intelligent individuals, who play more complex games than those retards at IGN lololo, amirite

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yahtzee makes good points, but his tastes are too far removed from mine to use his reviews seriously when considering buying something.

At least he's classy enough to have loved Psychonauts and Portal.

Vibalist

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
Vibalist said:
Black said:

Yes because Codex is full of elite and intelligent individuals, who play more complex games than those retards at IGN lololo, amirite

I don't understand why you continue to hang around. If the Codex is as retarded and mainstream as you claim, surely you can find a more XTREME forum out there where most people will share your intelligent and refined tastes?

MetalCraze

Arcane
I can't call retards "retards" at IGN. But I can talk relatively freely here.
So Codex isn't as prestigious as that site. That's the reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom