Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ZOMG QUAKE LIVE COMMUNITY IS SO HARDCORE

Ch1ef

Scholar
http://regretfulmorning.com/2010/01/fps-gaming-from-a-females-pov/
Over the last few weeks I’ve monitored quite a few online Quake Live matches. Here are some common phrases that are used when a female is encountered on a server. The number next to the bubble indicates how often it can/will be used on any given day.
85e6a861d0b8d4f3cf77de43b38b.jpeg

OLOLOLOLOLOL they once muted me for using word "vagina". And do you know why? BECAUSE THERES A LOT OF FUCKIN EMO ON THE SERVERS!!!!
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=38998
So yeah, it's probably a hoax.

I fucking love that picture. A woman is playing what looks like F1 racing game... with a joystick, no less(is that supposed to be symbolic?)... and the article is about an FPS.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Women are attention seekers. What the fuck do they think is gonna happen if they join a game with 20 guys and go "hello im teh gurl". Stop waving the pink flag and shut the fuck up.

It's fake anyway. No way 14 individuals all say "you're probably just a 12-year-old boy". I mean who the hell says that.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy

Destroid

Arcane
Zed said:
Women are attention seekers. What the fuck do they think is gonna happen if they join a game with 20 guys and go "hello im teh gurl". Stop waving the pink flag and shut the fuck up.

It's fake anyway. No way 14 individuals all say "you're probably just a 12-year-old boy". I mean who the hell says that.

It can be really hard to tell the difference over low quality voice. So you just go with the assumption that there are more 12 year old boys than girls playing :wink:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
What I meant was - He made up some common insults and did some fake statistics on it and put it on a picture. VARY FANNY.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Who cares about what sex is player you're playing with? I play to play, not to flirt/have cyber sex.

Hory

Erudite
Konjad said:
Who cares about what sex is player you're playing with? I play to play, not to flirt/have cyber sex.
Well, defeating a woman isn't very rewarding.

MapMan

Arcane
Anyone who chats during a match has instantly failed as a player. I'd remove chat function from quake at all. Chat is a thing of the past.

kingcomrade said:
Emotional Vampire said:
Zed said:

American teenage voices sound like little girls.
Something I've noticed a lot on vent. There's quite a few girls that play wow but I often have trouble with mistaking teen boys as girls. Vent is like that I suppose.

Yeah. But you can safely assume it's a 12 year old, in any case.

Or you could use the voices to fuel a fantasy of playing with tons of girls, I guess.

I don't know what she's doing but it's electronic so I wouldn't do it in a goddamn coat and with rings on both hands

Melcar

Arcane
That chick is obviously too hardcore to care about any faggy precautions.
Gold conducts electricity bolts of death, but it's not very good at it because of high gayness and shinny levels (but how do you know that ring is gold? Maybe her cheap boyfriend gave her some fake shit). Anyway, the fluffy sweater is more likely to do harm, but even then you need to be a serious fail faggot to kill something.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
micmu said:
If I put a rubber condom on and surprise her from behind, do I get electrocuted as well?

Rubber can melt and You will be stuck to her dead, still burning body for hours. Read up about Darwin awards and sex on hills.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom