Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

In what age should we play?

• Early Age

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The lore behind many things in Dominions is very disturbing and among them is the blood fountain that's for sure...

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's in time like these I remember there's some insane guy out there that has commissioned hundreds of Dominions fanart pieces, that go from legitimately cool art to memes to anime-style to lewds.
Is there a place to find them ?

Dayyālu

Arcane
You're throwing this out without even sharing the most disturbing ones, really?

Is there a place to find them ?

Wait, people seriously didn't know?

https://thronebooru.booru.org/index.php

It even lacks some pieces (for example, the complete series of Blitzserver's sexy Serpent Dancers that exist to haunt my dreams). Quality varies immensely though. Also I hope you like monstergirls because it's 70% monstergirls.

Wait, did you think the autistic god game DID not have an autistic playerbase?

Andnjord

Arcane
d5d8e40e50dd5b801200d313968621cb663d0a4f.jpg

The plumber diplomat Malakal :lol:

Tanaka

Educated
It's in time like these I remember there's some insane guy out there that has commissioned hundreds of Dominions fanart pieces, that go from legitimately cool art to memes to anime-style to lewds.

Also we have a people's tournament, and I guess some wars are starting. As Agarthans we wonder what to do with the Human Menace, growing in our most holy caves....

KWhyF3U.jpeg

Look at them. Dressed in the most ridiculous way, barely civilized, their women repulsive to look at. Their only saving grace is that their older kin at least is giant-sized, they must have some decent ancestry, but by the Pantokrator two eyes.

A menace to Cave life, I must say.
Cyclops are hungry! Cyclops are so glad you invited us to lunch! Weird chicken tasting scout very small! Time to feast!

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Some days start well, others...

shitshit.jpg

shit.jpg

Is that the end of Ubar ? Stay tuned for more bad scripting !

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Lore accurate Ryleh

That's a lot of Fish people for Tien Chi damn. And I assume that 21(? 15+6 from Bless?) Def Sacred is a pain. I guess solution is either Mass Archer or Spells or Trample?

And how does this works? You are attacking Tienchi but they captured your fortress?

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
And how does this works? You are attacking Tienchi but they captured your fortress?
I attacked the besieging army at the last minute with all I could gather but got beaten fair and square and they took the fortress. Previous fights showed that the bless was not that much of an issue for my magic troops, the problem was the sheer number of opponents and scripting. I kept the same one since the first battle so he simply adapted and here we are. I'm not dead yet but it's starting to smell ichtyidy.

Trash Player

Scholar

Shaytan is among the best seducer in game and TC, bar the sword mages, has criminally low morale on their mages.
Ofc, a vet like Johannes might set up traps with salt carrying sword masters, so it probably doesn't work.

Johannes

Arcane

Shaytan is among the best seducer in game and TC, bar the sword mages, has criminally low morale on their mages.
Ofc, a vet like Johannes might set up traps with salt carrying sword masters, so it probably doesn't work.
The most mundane counter is just have lots of normie commanders to make any seducers waste their time

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Hah, 1 turn too early for Post Mortem but I am pretty much toast already

Seeing Johannes Tien Chi's army, just the sheer amount, pretty much sealed my fate already. Even if I miraculously be able to survive his frontline, he has reserve and tons of forts inside his territory as well. I guess 1st year expansion is that important.

My Sacred ended up butter to his Chinese Swordmaster as well, he also put troops in much better formation than I did

Overall a big loss to India, but this is a learning experience. Hopefully, there will be a new Codex game again in the future to apply the learning.

I guess I will be tweaking around with Kaliasa in SP just to train expansion strategy and all

Dayyālu

Arcane
Hah, 1 turn too early for Post Mortem but I am pretty much toast already

Kailasa is a very hard nation and Johannes is a old veteran. There's no shame in defeat, and hopefully next game you'll manage to reach midgame or even better. After all, remember, just one Pantokrator wins.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Don't come in the caves, warfare is.... spiffy down there.

And you haven't seen Pyrene, he has at least double of my troops. Cave warfare, not even once.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
At least give us a screenshot of one of these fabled exploding death mushrooms I've heard about.

Optimist

Savant
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Don't worry, InD_ImaginE , if you're racing to the bottom I'll keep you company.

I am still hoping for one last hail mary, but once this is through, if sqeecoo's OK with it I'll be happy to jot down a summary of my short, yet wonderful career.

Andnjord

Arcane
InD_ImaginE , since Johannes is the innocent victim of unfounded Monke aggression, maybe he might be soothed by the offer of a few provinces? I’m sure he won’t hold it against the monke that they flung some poop at him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom