Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland 2: how much jewgold did you poured in it?

jewgold? how manys can Fargo haz?

• 500 (doomsday thingy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000 (personalized sextoy artifact)

• 2500 (personalized artifact and become NPC LARPer oh boy oh boy!)

• Total voters

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
2-3 high class tranny prostitutes worth.

potatojohn

Arcane
I spend my disposable jewgold on things I can actually show off to normal people without feeling like a dweep, you know, like classic books and my unmatched collection of buttplugs.

Look at the W2 concept art and tell me it looks like something appropriate for adults. Nope.

Kitako

Arcane
30 to the Codex, 0 to the KS.

Waiting to rub myself all over the Codex statue.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
100 to the Codex fund raiser, 15$ directly through the Kickstarter.

I may raise that to $30 before the end because I WANT MY DAMN PORTRAITS!!!!!!!!
:rage:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I gave them nothing because there's not enough information.

I would need to know at least the following

- does the engine run on a JVM? I refuse to use Java

- is the engine 2D or 3D? I don't want a 3D game

- will they GPL the engine eventually? I don't support proprietary software.

If the game satisfies these conditions on release I will buy it otherwise they can go fuck themselves.
What exactly are you doing on a gaming site? Name one RPG released in the last decade that satisfies all your conditions.

I pledged 15, then I upped to 30. Would pledge more if I had the money. Because it seems to me Fargo lurks the Codex and is a true bro and that none other kickstarter developers care for us as much as he does. :love: Not to mention I really want to play a game like Wasteland 2 from all the things I heard about it till now. All this new extra shit for pledgers of 30 and more convinced me I should give my last money to it. Hopefully I'll survive till 2013 and get to actually play it. :smug:

PS. I also wanted to secure a copy for my girlfriend. So no more :bounce: for me... :smug:

Sacculina

Educated
Too much niggardliness ITT.

Meanwhile, this Indian boy gave up his dreams of toilet paper to pledge 2839.65 rupees (USD 55) for a better Wasteland 2.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
55$ to kickstarter since I wanted to avoid all the customs/VAT/taxes thing and 20$ for the glory of Codexia:obviously:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
20 bucks to Codex Vanity Project and another 30 directly to Kickstarter (upgraded from previous pledge of 15, delicious novella by MCA, mmm)

potatojohn

Arcane
Haha, Fargo clarified in a new update that the money buys you a Windows version OR the mac version OR the Linux version. Yes, that's right. You only get it for one OS per purchase. What fucking money grabbing bullshit. I can't even remember any other game that did this, but hey this is the new age where we're free from the oppression of the publishers so we can treat our faithful and enthusiastic fans who gave us over 2M based on nothing but a bunch of hollow promises fairly by charging them thrice for the 5 minutes of time it takes to compile the game for the other two operating systems.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mildly annoyed, there'll probably be backlash and they'll probably change their tune. OTOH, I only have one OS on my gaming PC so this does not affect me in the slightest.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
nothing. I thought about giving money for the CE but i decided not to.

Don't know why people would even give money to an internet forum.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Haha, Fargo clarified in a new update that the money buys you a Windows version OR the mac version OR the Linux version. Yes, that's right. You only get it for one OS per purchase. What fucking money grabbing bullshit. I can't even remember any other game that did this, but hey this is the new age where we're free from the oppression of the publishers so we can treat our faithful and enthusiastic fans who gave us over 2M based on nothing but a bunch of hollow promises fairly by charging them thrice for the 5 minutes of time it takes to compile the game for the other two operating systems.

Perhaps they should have made a separate ~30$ tier for people who are specially interested in Windows+Mac+Linux.
But is this really such a big issue? The 15$ tier is such a big discount, I can live with it if I only get 1 copy for Windows.

20 Eyes

Liturgist
50 bucks directly and 50 bucks through the Codex fund. I'm not rich, but this isn't breaking the bank and I don't mind spending the money because I want the gaming industry (from big studios to the guy coding as a hobby in his spare time) to realize that turn-based games are still worth making. Of course this may or may not be true because Knights of the Chalice was excellent and ended up selling approximately -13 copies from what I can gather, which is a damn shame. But what are you going to do? Sit back and watch your favorite genre die a slow death or try to send a message...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Too much niggardliness ITT.

Meanwhile, this Indian boy gave up his dreams of toilet paper to pledge 2839.65 rupees (USD 55) for a better Wasteland 2.
I thought you use running water and your left hand in India!

Stinger

Arcane
$15. I wanted to donate more, $30 at least, but I was using my friend's debit card to donate, as I lack my own, and he didn't have much left on his card. Eh, I'll just donate more to the Obsidian kickstarter to compensate instead.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane

1fcc99de.jpg

I donated my 15 dollers to the cause

which is pretty much the most I'll pay for a game these days

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS LOLLOLOL IF IT COMES OUT I KNOW I WOULD BE ITCHING TO PAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO 15 DOLLARS NOW I WOULD ACTUALLY SPEND MORE BUT I AM GONNA PREORDER AOD WHEN I CAN GO A WEEK OR TWO WITHOUT BUYIING CHEAP ASS WORTHLESS GAMES ELSESWHERE

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom