Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland 2: how much jewgold did you poured in it?

jewgold? how manys can Fargo haz?

• 500 (doomsday thingy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000 (personalized sextoy artifact)

• 2500 (personalized artifact and become NPC LARPer oh boy oh boy!)

• Total voters

Sacculina

Educated
Toilet paper used to print screen by screen ASCII text version of Wasteland 2 in India?
bro toilet paper is a luxury here which is a good thing or it would be reused to package street food (true story)

For comparison, INR 2839.65 in India would get you:

1. 567.93 samosas
2. 2 copies of Mass Effect 3 (PC), retail
3. 2.8 months of broadband
4. 1/10th of an underaged indentured servant

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
Actually, this whole thread now makes me sad! Sorry, Sacc.

Sorry, man, my bad. This is a time of joy and I shouldn't have brought up third-world problems.

Don't worry, Wasteland 2 is coming out to remind everyone on RPGCodex of traditional Third World problems (TM) komplete with an elitist RPGkkkodex statue of all the Trolls that have made your world so terrible with their horrorfying remarks engraved below saluting statues.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Bought Wasteland, AoD and Planet Stronghold, Will eat raw potatoes and drink self produced moonshine for the rest of the Month, For the Glory of Codexia and Greater Good :incline: ! :salute:
Still saved this 100$ by not paying nor playing Ass Effect and its DLCs so I think I made good deal.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
At the time of writing, they got 100867 jewgoldz from paypal and 2887664 jewgold on kickstarter for a neat sum of 2988531 before paypal/amazon/kickstarter etc. take their cuts. 3 hours to go, can we reach 3 milljunz?

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
At the time of writing, they got 100867 jewgoldz from paypal and 2887664 jewgold on kickstarter for a neat sum of 2988531 before paypal/amazon/kickstarter etc. take their cuts. 3 hours to go, can we reach 3 milljunz?

they+shall+never+take+our+jew+gold+NEVER+_daa02125a4ac63ff3907ba7103256be8.png

3157515005_276ddcb389.jpg

1248319564414.jpg

WE WANT MOAR!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
mmm
ok.
i better not miss out.
let's see... a free novel that i could torrent in the web at $30 tier?
nah. let's settle at $15.

:smug: Done.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
mmm
ok.
i better not miss out.
let's see... a free novel that i could torrent in the web at $30 tier?
nah. let's settle at $15.

:smug: Done.

By that same logic, you could torrent the game itself for $0. All it would cost you would be our eternal contempt and scorn. And no tranny would ever lay with you again.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Gave 30$; wanted to go Atton for pirating good games in the past.... and I am not that sure it will be possible to sail the high seas in the future. ;)
but second Novella alone is not worth additional 25 Jewgold.... sorry Had to eat something aside from forest animals.... ;)

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
25 + what Temp gave me for the codexian drive.

50 + 15 for some cardboard goodness.

Kaol

Educated
Original wasteland is shit so i'll wait for a demo/pirate to see if its any good.

Tel Prydain

Augur
$115 for sweet boxed action.
Locally that'd be worth about 120kg of potatos.

Haha, Fargo clarified in a new update that the money buys you a Windows version OR the mac version OR the Linux version. Yes, that's right. You only get it for one OS per purchase. What fucking money grabbing bullshit. I can't even remember any other game that did this, but hey this is the new age where we're free from the oppression of the publishers so we can treat our faithful and enthusiastic fans who gave us over 2M based on nothing but a bunch of hollow promises fairly by charging them thrice for the 5 minutes of time it takes to compile the game for the other two operating systems.
So…the offer is an old school, party based, isometric, turn based RPG for just $15 – but you’re butthurt you can’t pay your measly $15 and then play on three separate PCs? Fucking choke on a cock, you cunt.

:mhd:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
$55 all djiddital version + jewgold for kkkodex fundraiz0r on top.

Members who voted for '0 (will pirate it just like Troika games)'
JarlFrank
Wulfstand
Hoaxmetal
Excidium
Berekän
Comrade Goby
yoss
CrazyLoon
King Atmosphere
hoopy
Nattvardsvin
Pipeweed

You are all dead to me.

[edit]

Updated the list of shame to include additional agents of the decline since post was originally made. We are now at a point where there are too many jews to tag in a single post.
Hmmm I didn't bother reading all that shit so I voted the second $0 option, looking at it again I should have voted on the last one.

But I will pirate it if it's just like Troika games. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom