Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Bethesda is hiring questy people
Company News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Fri 1 July 2005, 02:07:18Tags: Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Softworks is hiring quest designers to work on future projects. Here's some info:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics and quest flow in an RPG.
- Programming or scripting language experience a plus.
- Knowledge of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set a plus.
- Knowledge of role playing games and The Elder Scrolls or Fallout a plus.
- Game industry experience a plus.
- Strong desire to be part of a passionate TEAM, making great games.
Applicant must send a written quest design doc with gameplay mechanics, dialogue, walkthrough, and implementation criteria. We will not review Morrowind Plugins themselves, so do not send them. Keep the background story in your design to a minimum; we are interested in seeing your dialogue writing, logical thinking, overall quest flow, and implementation ability.
How about hiring a producer with a damned sense of priorities instead?