Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
NWN 1.28 patch available
Development Info - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Thu 13 February 2003, 03:57:11Tags: Neverwinter Nights
Per this thread, there is a new patch for Neverwinter Nights, which is loaded with bug fixes, new support features, Gnolls, and much more! Too much to actually post here, so here's just a small, small clip of the fixes:
- Made a fix to Henchmen/familiars having problems when using an exported character in a saved game.
- Fixed the Flame Arrow script that was incorrectly signalling itself as Magic Missle.
- Fixed an obscure crash when closing the options panel using the default 'O' key.
- Made a fix to prevent an obscure crash when generating a familiar name.
- Fixed an issue with the hide empty/hide full servers filter being switched around.
- Fixed an issue where tag lookups using more than 32 characters would fail.
- Made a fix for pressing 'I' to close inventory while a placeable container is open, causing the container to be stuck open permanently.
- Fixed an odd faction bug where certain NPC's were hating each other.
- Fixed a feedback crash with Barbarian Rage in certain specific areas.
- Fixed "Damage Reduction absorbed # damage" message. It now displays the correct value absorbed for Barbarians/Monks.
What? There's only Gnoll and Gnoll Shaman? No Grassy Gnoll?
Thanks, Darkness40k for the head's up!