Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Let's learn how not to make totally useless characters in vastly updated UnderRail
Game News - posted by SuicideBunny on Sat 19 April 2014, 16:27:19Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail
Styg has been rather busy with UnderRail development since our last update, so here are some highlights in easily digestible form:
- Oddity XP System: Gain XP solely (or additionally, selectable at game start) from finding odd bits and bobs hidden all over the world.
- Energy shields that work better against higher impact speed attacks.
- New major urban area and a lot of smaller map additions.
- A lot of tweaks and additions to the already nicely complex crafting system.
- Plenty of new feats and many tweaks to the old ones.
- Many map- and bugfixes.
In other UnderRail news, resident codexer Pope Amole II has started working on a series of videos about character build advice and decided to start with UnderRail:
Read more on UnderRail or complain about getting killed by Rathounds on easy difficulty here.