Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
So has any work actaully been done towards completing this game in the last four years? I have $30 invested in this.

Drax

Arcane
So has any work actaully been done towards completing this game in the last four years? I have $30 invested in this.
I don't know how much you know already. The "flying around pewpewing each other or PC" module is available, the first public alpha of the "MMO" side, with a big worldspace and shops, quests, etc is also already out. I don't know if they released the FPS part yet. The SP campaign is on the way, AFAIK all of the acting capture is done already, many of the BIGASS ships to be used in the camp. are already in-engine, in different stages of completion.
It's been sometime since I checked their web so idk right now what they are doing.

Perkel

Arcane
I don't know how much you know already. The "flying around pewpewing each other or PC" module is available, the first public alpha of the "MMO" side, with a big worldspace and shops, quests, etc is also already out. I don't know if they released the FPS part yet. The SP campaign is on the way, AFAIK all of the acting capture is done already, many of the BIGASS ships to be used in the camp. are already in-engine, in different stages of completion.
It's been sometime since I checked their web so idk right now what they are doing.

FPS part is already in game though before release of SQ48 they will change all animations to final ones. Same goes for mechanics.

Also SQ48 is this year before holidays. SC i think will be next year as 1.0 release with current alpha/beta being expanded a bit before that.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

Derek Smart, "As far as technology is concerned, it's top of the line!"

Perkel

Arcane
109mln, almost 12mln in last 3 months. Butthurt increases.

Now if we could funnel some 10mln to Matsuno to make new game..

VzA2jP7.jpg

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Yay after 2 years you get 1 new spaceship in game, only 50 years remaining for full game !

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
109mln, almost 12mln in last 3 months. Butthurt increases.

Now if we could funnel some 10mln to Matsuno to make new game..

VzA2jP7.jpg
Honestly if he can scam idiots to this degree he deserves to live in a mansion.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
So... is there any ETA for this game? Or is he just making new ships to sell?

trym88

Scholar
Their new trick is to create drama by doing the opposite and creating no drama. This is next level drama. They don't cease to impress me.

SymbolicFrank

Magister
They also ran out of rocket engines and installed some second-hand jet engines on their not-spacecraft, it seems.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If they stop adding ships people will stop buying them and they'll run out of funds to add more ships.

Yeah, not seeing any problems with this business model at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom