Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
WTF? Stop fucking with the threads.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Mercenaries don't lose the "wild energies" debuff in chapter VII... wtf am I supposed to do now, cleric and mage can't use spells.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Also, there's nothing to see here guys. Infinitron did literaly nothing. You don't have to worry.
Let's just go sleep? Don't you feel tired? a good night of sleep will sort it out. My eyes are closing. Go sleep guys everything is ok. I already checked everything and there's no issue with the thread. yaaaaaaaawwwnnnn. Time to get some rest.

Deleted Member 16721

Why split a glorious 500+ page thread? That's retarded, and you know when I use that word it's strong language coming from me! :)

Just wanted to post though, and say this game is officially Insane status, a God-tier CRPG. I am only in Chapter 5 and just can't believe how much stuff they added to this game. So. Much. Content. Quality writing, good stories, incredible character development, tactical combat, even beautiful graphics and sound. These guys at Owlcat are the most promising CRPG dev team in ages IMO.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
We just can't have non-Obsidian games having more popular threads.

It's funny because I did exactly the same thing with PoE2 - when the first DLC was released, I split the thread starting from the post where the DLC was announced (so that the new split thread starts out with a good chunk of posts in it already).

Yet in both cases, I'm accused of trying to make PoE2 look more popular. :D (in the former case, because I supposedly set out to make it look like a bunch of people were playing the Beast of Winter DLC since the new thread included many pages of discussion about the base game).
And in both cases, it's true. Quit fucking with the threads like that, especially when Owlcat doesn't have a sub-forum where this could more easily be followed.

The smart solution would've been to simply lock the old one and start a new one. Now it looks all kinds of fucked up, and seems to start with some kind of info-dump, giving a fucked up image of the history of the thread.

But your people know everything about lying about history, don't they?

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
AMK4KP.png

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I mean, I understand that the jew is extremely butthurt that his shitty pillows franchise is dead in the water and that absolutely nobody gives a flying fuck. But you'd think he'd be a little more subtle.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
In other news beyond Jewish revisionism, I am here to inform you that at least in the current patch, Tieflings of the Grimspawn (Daemon-Spawn) heritage is supposed to be able to use Frigid Touch once per day, at a level equal to their character level.

This is bugged.

They can, in fact, use Frigid Touch as much as they want.

Yes, playing through the intro section, this is exactly as crazy as it sounds, given that it's normally a level 2 spell.

Last edited:
Sword saint is one of the retardations in Kangmaker/Pathfinder. What does a Kensai have to do with magic? It's supposed to be a class focused on martial mastery, skill, technique, etc. Instead, here, you have some fairy casting spells.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
what happens if you let tsanna sacrifice evindra? where is my fucking lamashtu hyper-blessing?! I just entered the last fight and nothing? wtf? I guess it's bugged... or did I miss something?

Deleted Member 16721

And it postpones the most useful arcana by 3 levels. :lol:. The class is basically a gigantic trap which forces you to endure hardships stuck to one weapon hoping for the big reward at the end when your teammates are using all the good weapons you find along the way.

But I've given almost every character at least Weapon Focus if not Improved Critical and Weapon Specialization, too. It's worked well in my playthrough so far.

Deleted Member 16721

So without spoilers, why does everyone hate chapters 6 & 7? Did anyone here like them?

Deleted Member 16721

Saint does not get Proficiency in weapons that are not his focus. So he can not wield them,

Well I basically play that way anyway. I found it works well when you find a killer weapon, focus on it and then hope to find a better version later. Maybe I've gotten lucky but it works great for me.

Incendax

Augur
Mentioning it here, since I mentioned it in the Builds Thread. Animal Companions can now equip items.
They don't have much in the way of proficiencies, but amulets and rings are fair game.

Ruchy

Scholar
Mentioning it here, since I mentioned it in the Builds Thread. Animal Companions can now equip items.
They don't have much in the way of proficiencies, but amulets and rings are fair game.
Is this not against core rules? well at least I imagine most GM's wouldn't allow a dog to wear a ring but possibly an amulet. Maybe.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Jesus H fucking Christ, that's gon' be crazy.

Is this not against core rules? well at least I imagine most GM's wouldn't allow a dog to wear a ring but possibly an amulet. Maybe.
Pathfinder has a list of which slots animals can wear.
I don't think Kingmaker gets that specific, so you're on the honor system.
PnP/TT games usually have a lot of de facto limitations, however. For example, armors that you find generally cannot be equipped by animals - they need to be a specific type of armor (bardings, etc.) You usually cannot take something and slap it onto your animal companion and call it a day. Try to make your horse wear a pair of boots, for example, or slip your hoodie onto a bear.

archaen

Cipher
Patron
I like how they are spending dev time implementing items for animal companions. You know, King Smilodon couldn't equip the crown, and it totally broke my immersion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom