Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs where I can kill immigrants

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Creative idea: Fallout 4, build settlement, have people migrate into it, murder them all! Profit! Repeat as required

Darkzone

Arcane
X-com?

Witcher 1-2, you can side with humans and fight elves.
Humans are the immigrants in this case.

And elves too. The migration chain on the Continent looked somewhat like:

1. Reptilian Vran, the furred Werebbubbs plus Dwarfs, Gnomes and Halflings appear to be the indigenous
2. Elves arrive on their white ships, genocide the fuck out of the above, to the point of near wiping out the Vran by use of magically mutated pathogens.
3. Humans arrive on their four ships and genocide the fuck out of the above.
So its like America.
Not quite in America it was the following way: Whites settle America with their Solutrean-culture that resulted into the development of the american Clovis-culture. Siberian asians arrive and murder of the whites after some probable cataclysm. Then whites arrive to repay their kindness. Ok the second arrival of whites happened some 10k years later after the fact, but as the saying goes "revenge is at its best when served cold".

For the citation needed "special needs people" that do not know how google search function works:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

Last edited:

hexer

There are dozens of non-hostile refugees at the start of BG: Siege of Dragonspear.
I'm pretty sure you can attack them if you want

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
There's a great game called Panzer General that models the famous historic mass immigration of Germans into Poland in 1939.

FUCK: You wanted an RPG. Well in Expeditions: Conquistador some Spanish arrive in Latin America only to find it infested with immigrants.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
If you are an American you are an immigrant.

I'm fairly sure that all Euros and Ching-Chongs didn't sprout from the ground. Everyone comes from somewhere else.

But if you do wanna splatter some Americ... I mean immigrants, then you're sure to hit some Greencard-less folks in GTA 5. And I'm sure somewhere there's a beaner kill mod for all to enjoy.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
wee wee wee you
Conquerors rights.

Alright, is there a Five Points rpg?

When, in 1835, Davy Crockett said, "In my part of the country, when you meet an Irishman, you find a first-rate gentleman; but these are worse than savages; they are too mean to swab hell's kitchen." He was referring to the Five Points.​

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
In the latest Vogel game, there's a mission where you can fight escaped slaves which are squatting in your lands. I don't know if that count as immigrants for you, but there's that.

In the city of Saradush in Baldur's Gate 2:Throne of Bhaal. There are refugees by the docks squabbling. You can choose a side and murder the other, negotiate a truce, or murder them all per your birthright.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
In Duck Hunt, you can kill your fill of filthy migrating ducks!

duck-hunt-nintendo.png

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

I'm fairly sure that all Euros and Ching-Chongs didn't sprout from the ground. Everyone comes from somewhere else.

But if you do wanna splatter some Americ... I mean immigrants, then you're sure to hit some Greencard-less folks in GTA 5. And I'm sure somewhere there's a beaner kill mod for all to enjoy.
Yeah but you are going back thousands of years in that case. In the USA it is going back 2 minutes.

Vatnik Wumao

Yeah but you are going back thousands of years in that case. In the USA it is going back 2 minutes.
The redskins were semi-nomadic, so without giving them collective rights to North America on a racial (and not tribal) basis, then there's absolutely no difference between the valiant troops of His Majesty colonizing the New World and the Iroques subjugating a neighboring tribe.

That aside, as far as I'm concerned, you cannot claim ownership on unexploited land. The Indians merely resided on it for lengthy periods of time, but they did not transform it from a natural ecosystem to a human environment (permanent agricultural settlements and what not).

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Not a single kind of Gangs of New York rpg? That's no good.

Also, I checked out that feathernigger game. Not an rpg, but it looks fun. I was hoping it took place east of the Mississippi during the 1700s, unfortunately its about the more recent Indian Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
This seems like one of those threads made by an edgy imageboard user who immigrated to the codex and thinks himself in good company, able to discuss whatever topics he wants under the guise of "what RPG contains <insert my random topic here>?"

Codex Year of the Donut

The natives that were here were warring tribes that killed the inhabitants before them. They arrived in multiple waves always displacing the ones before them.
Noble savage myth is that — a myth.

Darkzone

Arcane
The redskins were semi-nomadic, so without giving them collective rights to North America on a racial (and not tribal) basis, then there's absolutely no difference between the valiant troops of His Majesty colonizing the New World and the Iroques subjugating a neighboring tribe.
That aside, as far as I'm concerned, you cannot claim ownership on unexploited land. The Indians merely resided on it for lengthy periods of time, but they did not transform it from a natural ecosystem to a human environment (permanent agricultural settlements and what not).

This statement is mostly correct, but partly misleading especially in the context of the livestyle of the north american-indian tribes. With the use of the term semi-nomadic you infer to a context that is quite broad and it requires just one single aspect to distinguish it from sedentary.
The Iroquois confederation (Haudenosaunee) was as a example were semi-nomadic, because like most of the East Coast (northeast and Southeast in distinction to the Subarctic and Plains) Native-American tribes were forced by the environment to move their villages for some kilometers after few years. This was due to the fact that the ground was deprived and need to replenish, due to the their agriculture ('Tree Sisters"). This is given by the circumstance that there were no earthworms in this regions before the europeans. The earthworms were brought over by the english accidentally. This earthworms changed dramatically the environment (flora) and that has lead to a stronger decline in indian population, due to starvation and a stronger reliance on hunting and gathering. The greatest enemies in the early stage of colonization were the european diseases (killed 90%), pigs (have eaten the indian agricultural products), earthworms (that have lead to the ground erosion and disappearance of previous vegetation) and bees (that made european agriculture possible). To add here is that the Pueblo Indians were sedentary like probably most of the southeast and mississippi tribes (mostly killed off by diseases and the rest by the Indian Removal Act of 1830 (Trail of Tears caused by Andrew Jackson a founder of the Democrat Party of USA)).
Seems that the Democrats were murderers from the beginning.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Hey, kid! Down here! You can't just use the internet.
Anyhow. I see nobody's had the balls to make a Five Points rpg, and lots of short, brown people huddle in the rpg sub to yack about visual novels.

vota DC

Augur
Many hybrid games allow that. Sid Meier Pirates allow you to sunk ships with immigrants.
Dune 1 you have to kill Harkonnen immigrants, they aren't invaders since they went there legally.
Jagged Alliance 2 you fight a single romanian immigrant. A dictator yes, but she comes there as an immigrant.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

A 100% Cherokee American is not immigrant.

Anyway, i don't think that all immigrants are "the same". A German migrating to Switzerland, a Argentine to Uruguay, etc has a much easy time to adapt to the new country than for example a Haitian going to Singapore. Unfortunately say the obvious is bigotry in the modern world...

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I may be wrong since I didn't play through the game yet, but I think Way of the Samurai 4 has an anti immigrant faction you can join.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
A 100% Cherokee American is not immigrant.
Yes, their people migrated from territory up around the Great Lakes. Before that, they came from Asia on back of a turtle (fuck you if you disagree).

True. Recent DNA studies have shown that American native tribes have a large strand of China somewhere buried in their chromosomes. Dark hair, sloped eyes, nomadic living, rarely bathing, etc. If the shoe... or moccasin fits.

And as an Okie, I've got something like 4 or 5% Cherokee blood. So if the great 'whites go back to Europe' movement ever kicks off, I guess I'll have to leave a foot or an ear here in 'Murica. Since the other 95% is a mix of English, Scots/Irish, French, and German, I guess they'll just have to blast me out of a cannon aimed in a general direction at western Europe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom