Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Drax

Arcane
I can't even tell if Notch is joking about the LSD. He was probably high as he was typing that to begin with. :lol:
From what he tweeted he wasn't high at the moment. He was referring to it as a transformative experience.
Also, why the oldfist? I posted the tweet just a while after he did. :?

Chamezero

short version of notch meltdown

Ct8Y9VMVUAAdxmb.jpg

now ignore his ass or put his shit in one of the sjw threads

Drax

Arcane
lol, he changed his profile text:

It was consuming me. What will happen will happen, and I will not worry. I will take care of my friends and of myself. Good luck, and I love you.
Well shit, he's gonna commit murder/suicide, isn't he?
Nah, he may retreat into anonimity, is what I'd do in his place, he may be rich but he's not a celebrity so he can live a "normal" life.

pippin

The Live Skyrim Orchestra is being supported by Kotaku. So i stand with Jeremy Soule on this one, they shouldn't do anything without his permission.
Fuck Kotaku

The problem might be deeper than you being triggered because of Kotaku. Zenimax/Bethesda is a big company now and that means lil Jeremy had to surrender the rights to his creations. That means Bethesda can do whatever they like with his music. Like doing this kind of events.

Also: MK4 was hilariously bad. 2 was obviously the best.

Perkel

Arcane
finished Soul Sacrifice delta on Vita (aka one of the best written games that no one played camouflaged as monster hunter clone and reason to get Vita in first place no one knew about). Part of OST that stuck:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So this is kind of cool: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rn-warfare-remastered-has-a-cool-time-paradox

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign early access is out in the wild on PlayStation 4 - and players have found a really cool Easter egg that doubles as a brand new achievement / trophy.

The Time Paradox achievement is new to Modern Warfare's campaign, and involves killing Vladimir Makarov.

Vladimir Makarov was the antagonist in Modern Warfare 2 and 3, so killing him in Modern Warfare 1 creates the time paradox that means the sequels never happened. Doc Brown would love this.

In the remastered version of Modern Warfare, Makarov and Modern Warfare 3 protagonist Yuri are in a jeep in the area at the beginning of the One Shot, One Kill mission - the one where you're charged with sniping Zakhaev. The pair were added to the game for the remaster - they're not in the jeep in the original campaign.

The idea is the Easter egg joins up the Modern Warfare games in the series timeline. Remember, in Modern Warfare 3, there's a flashback scene where you're in the jeep as Zakhaev is shot, seeing the events from Yuri's perspective.

To get the Time Paradox trophy, you need to snipe Zakhaev, as before, then quickly snipe Makarov. Boom! Time paradox created.

Retroactive retcons.

Caim

Arcane
So this is kind of cool: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rn-warfare-remastered-has-a-cool-time-paradox

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign early access is out in the wild on PlayStation 4 - and players have found a really cool Easter egg that doubles as a brand new achievement / trophy.

The Time Paradox achievement is new to Modern Warfare's campaign, and involves killing Vladimir Makarov.

Vladimir Makarov was the antagonist in Modern Warfare 2 and 3, so killing him in Modern Warfare 1 creates the time paradox that means the sequels never happened. Doc Brown would love this.

In the remastered version of Modern Warfare, Makarov and Modern Warfare 3 protagonist Yuri are in a jeep in the area at the beginning of the One Shot, One Kill mission - the one where you're charged with sniping Zakhaev. The pair were added to the game for the remaster - they're not in the jeep in the original campaign.

The idea is the Easter egg joins up the Modern Warfare games in the series timeline. Remember, in Modern Warfare 3, there's a flashback scene where you're in the jeep as Zakhaev is shot, seeing the events from Yuri's perspective.

To get the Time Paradox trophy, you need to snipe Zakhaev, as before, then quickly snipe Makarov. Boom! Time paradox created.

Retroactive retcons.

Snake Eater did it first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom