Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Colony Ship Combat Demo Released

Dr Schultz

Augur
Thanks for the answer.

Grejuva

Educated
Ok, either im a fucking idiot or there is no way to get out after you kill John Doe.

Murk

Arcane
Including multiple RNG options is a good move if it didn't cost a metric ton of time/effort or bugger up anything else.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Thanks, dunno why TAB button didn't highlighted it though.

Will be in the next update, plus highlight and new icon on hover:

2020-04-16.png

Deleted Member 22431

Elhoim, you guys should consider implementing a highlight feature in the character screen. It seems simple, but it would improve the quality of life gameplay considerably.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I haven't followed this game closely in its development, but was this openly touted as an allegory for Murica?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
ONLY 4 HAIR STYLE FOR WOMEN? MUH IMMERSION

EDIT: 1 FACE?! IM SHAKING
As the pop up says, we didn't have time to add hair styles, beards, faces, and most customization options. The focus was on the mechanics and balanced.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just downloaded the demo, very excited to play, but right off the bat there's an issue with the cursor? It seems like the bottom right of the arrow is the selector versus the very tip of the arrow. Is that intentional?

Nick

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Just downloaded the demo, very excited to play, but right off the bat there's an issue with the cursor? It seems like the bottom right of the arrow is the selector versus the very tip of the arrow. Is that intentional?

That's probably the DPI thing others have mentioned. I'm investigating it and trying to reproduce.
Others have also said that you can quit the game and restart and it goes away forever, so please try that for now.

Deleted Member 22431

That's probably the DPI thing others have mentioned. I'm investigating it and trying to reproduce.
Others have also said that you can quit the game and restart and it goes away forever, so please try that for now.
I had this problem during gameplay. I pressed "Esc" and it went away.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Restarting it fixed it. Probably should have done that first before whining about it on the forums. Thanks.

Nick

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Nah, it's ok, it doesn't make much sense at the moment, I'd expect it to happen again after the restart. But it doesn't. The only thing that differs (before and after restart) are settings, but deleting them completely, thus restoring the initial state, doesn't seem to bring the issue back.

:hmmm:

AdolfSatan

Arcane
The mouse thing is fixed in the options menu by checking "lock mouse to window". Seems to stem from issues with screen resolution.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom