Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Review Gamebanshee reviews Dragon Age: Inquisition + DLC

Discussion in 'RPG News & Content' started by VentilatorOfDoom, Jul 8, 2015.

1. VentilatorOfDoom RPG Codex Staff

VentilatorOfDoom
    Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age III: Inquisition

It took them a long time to finally review Dragon Age: Inquisition, probably because actually playing it is a chore of epic proportions and they couldn't bear to stroll the countryside to click on 20/20 glowing thingies while gathering 12/12 glowing mac-guffins for more than an hour a day. At least they included info about the Jaws of Hakkon DLC in their review for added value.

The complete 6-page-review for your reading pleasure. Remember, playing DA:I is still slightly more fun than vacuum-cleaning your appartment.

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  2. ghostdog Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

ghostdog
    Let's praise this great game:

Playing DA:I is still slightly more fun than watching a crack on the wall.

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  3. Sheep Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Sheep

• Brofist Brofist x 10
    ^ Top  
  4. Black Arcane

Black
    I dunno, what if a cock manages to slip through the cracks? Wouldn't that be way more interesting?

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  5. Carrion Arcane Patron

Carrion
    Nice. It's been only, what, nine months, and the (sort of) negative reviews start to flow in already? Should've waited at least until the sequel was released.

^ Top  
  6. Kiste Savant

Kiste
    YES [​IMG]

^ Top  
  7. Cassidy Arcane

Cassidy
    I'm surprised Bioware didn't offer a job to the developers of Sunset to become even more

:incloosive:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Commissar Draco KKKodex WCDS Commissar Patron

Commissar Draco
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Glorious rant about hipster ''games as art'' and ''shite as art'' Komrade. Beware of the Red Bourgeois! :russia:

^ Top  
  9. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    :whatisfun:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. tindrli Arcane

tindrli
    in other words----SHIT BANAL BORING... its ridiculous how they need to carefully pick words..

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  11. Excidium II Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    They managed to make all the chicks ugly

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. pippin Guest

pippin
    Dragon Age's models never were good and even then DA:I is a huge decline in that particular field, but what they did to Cassandra is what hurts the most :negative:

^ Top  
  13. Karwelas Dwarf Taffer

Karwelas
    Fixed... I hope.

^ Top  
  14. Ninjerk Arcane

Ninjerk
    I don't know, put your mouth somewhere on the crack.

^ Top  
  15. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Monstroterratum Furiosum Patron

MicoSelva
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    It is always good to read a GameBanshee review that is not written by Steven Carter.

I actually like it better than The Codex review, which was honestly so forgettable I had to re-read it to remember if I had read it at all (sorry, Kris & Delterius).

Bonus points for the 'as good as Amalur' conclusion*.

*I do not mean 'lol, as as terrible as Amalur', because Amalur was a decent game to spend time with, if there was nothing else to do. Same thing with MMOs. Too bad nowadays there is always something more interesting to do, at least for me.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  16. Morality Games Arcane Patron

Morality Games
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Hm. Alright then.

Playing DA:I is somewhat as engaging as cleaning your gutters. If the first DLC is as fun as weeding the garden, I'm in.

Being honest, I think that's a lie. I would find any random house chore more stimulating than DA:I.

Goodness, even talking about it is boring me.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)