Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
could you post a link where you got that glorious butthurt ?

This thread. I like how the text has "MW2" in there but it can be used in any controversial game since it still fools people who don't bother reading it all.

:troll:
I wonder if he was for real or if he was trolling.

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

X8Kqu.png

Lemming42

Arcane
Doesn't seem to be remotely funny or self aware. Trailer doesn't really show anything, just shooting people who run away and ineffectual cops showing up to get killed too. I'll just skip this.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I would like multiple skins for the player character based on historical genocidal maniacs.

Perkel

Arcane
lol more butthurt:

"Epic Games isn’t involved in this project. Unreal Engine 4 is available to the general public for use “for any lawful purpose,” and we explicitly don’t exert any sort of creative control or censorship over projects. However, the video is using the trademarked Unreal Engine 4 logo without permission from Epic, and we’ve asked for the removal of our logo from all marketing associated with this product."

And this is how you folks remove annoying UT logo from your game without braking engine EULA.

Drakron

Arcane
lol more butthurt:

Hardly, the logo is trademark and you have to defend that shit with tooth and nails otherwise you can lose it.

Its a laywer thing and a very old thing but then again, it seems /gd/ is spilling again ...

Tehdagah

Arcane
SGtMarkIV (Brutal Doom's creator) has the top-rated comment on the video.

I'm not surprised that he's defending the game :P

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Art style looks like Sin City movie and the brotagonist looks like Mickey Rourke character.

Nikaido

Arcane
In My Safe Space
My cock just exploded from the amount of blood this news pumped into my boner. The flesh cannot handle that amount of awesome.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Most importantly it doesn't look like a very fun or interesting game, just a run of the mill isometric shooter (with execution animations, what a great incline feature, I'm sure I will enjoy seeing the same 5 unskippable animations repeat throughout the game). I really dislike the juvenile, high school goth tone it has; will there be dark and brooding poetry readings in between the levels, about cutting your wrists because you are misunderstood by society? The idea of making a game around fighting the SJW agenda by doing something like this seems silly as well, since by doing so you are just legitimizing that movement; are these guys not just doing the same thing as the SJW, who create games like Gone Home and Depression Quest as some sort of "statement".

sser

Arcane
Developer
If the FBI were to make a videogame honeypot, I imagine it would be this.

:d1p:

Chamezero

It's Alien/Zombie Shooter with people instead of aliens/zombies. Oh, and gore animations.
IT'S GOING TO DESTROY THE INDUSTRY PLEASE STOP

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Sorry, but this looks like one of those games that sells itself primarily over the gimmick, style over substance, etc. I'm not particularly interested in the gimmick (3edgy5me trite that'll probably only be remembered in a few years for the controversy rather than the content, if it's remembered at all), so I see little reason to really give it a go over other, much more well done isometric shooters.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
one day we are going to find a good middle between "i played through it 7 times it sucks" and "i've seen 7 seconds of gameplay it sucks". that same day will also mark the beginning of the fimbulwinter.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
one day we are going to find a good middle between "i played through it 7 times it sucks" and "i've seen 7 seconds of gameplay it sucks". that same day will also mark the beginning of the fimbulwinter.
Well I'm not really being unreasonable here. A trailer is supposed to be what gets people interested in your content. I have seen the trailer, and it does not interest me. Maybe the final game will be the greatest thing since sliced bread, and while we're at it, maybe some day Bioware will actually patch The Old Republic to the point where it's actually worth playing, but as of now, it just looks like a dime-a-dozen isometric shooter that's selling itself entirely on the controversy it is obviously trying its very hardest to stir up, and that does not appeal to me.

Black_Willow

Arcane
Looks shitty. Any person who compares it to Crusader must be tripping balls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom