Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

CaesarCzech

Scholar
despite a Lich being, by definition, someone who goes around sacrificing and destroying civilizations in order to further their power, who reached their current state via some absurd sacrifice of lives and literally tore their flesh and ability to feel any emotions away from their lives..

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Baelnorn_lich

There's even one in Icewind Dale
Don't make me post 'thats forgotten realms' third time in this thread while linking to forgotten realms wiki pls.

What about this one https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Baelnorn_lich I think you definitely can have different sort of lich.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
how is playable the alpha?

Decent. A lot of new features (new class/archtypes) are buggy or flat out not working. Caster PrC is also bugged. Stick to PfK classes or the companion's classes (Witch, Shaman, Oracle are all fine) to be safe if you want to play the Alpha.

But in terms of finishing the game, it is more than playable. There are 1 or 2 bugged side quest but besides that, there is no progression breaking bug in the Alpha (there was one in 1 of the Alpha patch but it was already fixed and no such thing in current version).

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
So lich is metaphor for late life high T-level MtF trans cutting off his dick?

eli

Learned

Decent. A lot of new features (new class/archtypes) are buggy or flat out not working. Caster PrC is also bugged. Stick to PfK classes or the companion's classes (Witch, Shaman, Oracle are all fine) to be safe if you want to play the Alpha.

But in terms of finishing the game, it is more than playable. There are 1 or 2 bugged side quest but besides that, there is no progression breaking bug in the Alpha (there was one in 1 of the Alpha patch but it was already fixed and no such thing in current version).
do you have it on steam?, because I haven't noticed a patch released or anything. i played a little and then noticed some weird light issues when fighting in the city.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron

do you have it on steam?, because I haven't noticed a patch released or anything. i played a little and then noticed some weird light issues when fighting in the city.

All Alpha is in Steam so yes. The lighting issue exists yeah, try turning off Bloom in the option. One later area is really bad with this to the point the glare makes everything else not visible in the end of quest area but at that time it's just a few clicking so the quest in that area is still playble.

For performance in general keep graphics at Medium options. It is Alpha and not optimized.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
You can play through the entire game in the alpha?

Alpha content is only until Chapter 3 (of maybe 6 chapter planned).

Beta is supposed to be Chapter 4 at release on Jan/Feb. Not sure if they are going to update it through until release or not (considering it is 100 bucks tier I would hope that they will).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Desiderius

Patron
The only* graphics issue in
The whole game is right at the Markrt Square entrance due to all the flames. Once that clears up the whole thing is smooth. Typical Owlcat fashion they railroad you right into that area first thing to give the blackpillers maximum fodder.

* - Wintersun is like fifty hours in and there’s one encounter where it suddenly gets so bright you can’t see but it’s just dialogue.

Desiderius

Patron

Isolated incident, though doesn’t seem like it when you first hit it.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Of course, what self-respecting lich would do that? "

Liches are about seeking knowledge. That should include carnal knowledge.

Better answer: A horny one.

Even better answer: Most/many liches were/are men, we also all know men are evil sex fanatics who can't control themselves, and can't help to rape no matter.

Even ultra better answer" Sex/rape is about power. Liches are about power. Do the math.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
SAYING GOODBYE TO THE YEAR 2020
Dear Pathfinders!

The year 2020 is coming to an end, and it’s time to look back and summarize our achievements.

This year was quite a challenge, almost like getting teleported into the House at the Edge of time, if you know what we mean. But we never stopped working on our games. Thanks to your support, our Kickstarter campaign in February became a huge success, we also launched the pre-order portal for slacker backers, which played its part in bringing the dinosaurs into the Worldwound region! (And by the way, if you haven’t transferred your Kickstarter pledge yet, you can still do it! If you can’t find the link to transfer your pledge, please send an email to team@owlcatgames.com, and we will help!) We moved beyond the alpha stage of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, released Pathfinder: Kingmaker on consoles and brought turn-based mode and controller support to PC with the Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition update. We also increased our numbers, and now twice more talented people are working on bringing to life the adventures you are going to experience in the future. Now, as the year wraps up, we are preparing the beta version of Wrath of the Righteous that will become available next month! By the way, you can upgrade your order to get beta access on our recently updated pre-order portal.

HmsfPJcYnVKWp6cqvOCdBFSSuAl8rs5S2TiRxopjDmLCsYqR0qsF_YxIpMqcu3am2N9tHLO044bSZrYuwMuPjMCWG4A69ddY-ffLNMQWWNWBdYr6hnnhPOr0ksWI9SR52QMv80LAFNE3bz30Ue7I4xxSbMhDxNiqrtCjRVYBsoM=s0-d-e1-ft

But enough about us, let’s talk about you. Your support was our main source of joy and encouragement this year. You helped us gather funds for our game, supported us on social media, gave valuable feedback on the Kingmaker console port and the alpha-version of Wrath of the Righteous. You are also responsible for multiple memes and wonderful fan art. We are looking forward to next year and can’t wait to show you the fruits of our labour! Year 2021 will start with the Beta and then proceed to the most anticipated release of Wrath of the Righteous. Also you can expect many fun activities and fascinating news. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and may the year 2021 become a lively and happy time for you! Take care of yourselves, and stay tuned for more news from us!

BpW9BP2ZJUk8Mgyx8npKy8IuQRF2tgtKZqAnPFuYHZhJld1LoGhe6orgrwOG8Qv8kcCAjPxoTFrJgGF0O6DM0tXijrNjXNNeUsrnNfg42x08urKbMpL9LU3K181rPjMvKNT4RkR1XqiVbT26wRkSfaAVO3MYAIT7rdWwrI3ZIsApencP73qnr9S-RLMPRIGzFwtFS4RKTgJNUBgX-xJXAV4=s0-d-e1-ft

See you next year!

Desiderius

Patron
"Of course, what self-respecting lich would do that? "

Liches are about seeking knowledge. That should include carnal knowledge.

Better answer: A horny one.

Even better answer: Most/many liches were/are men, we also all know men are evil sex fanatics who can't control themselves, and can't help to rape no matter.

Even ultra better answer" Sex/rape is about power. Liches are about power. Do the math.

Knowledge? What contains more knowledge than an Unabridged Dictionary?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Chester_Minor

Checkmate

Delterius

Arcane
Dear Wizard's digest, i'm a horny wizard who wants to have a lot of sex, what do I do:

choice 1) enchantment school, which literally makes people cream their pants with your Enchanting Smile

choice 2) conjuration school, which lets you summon sex demons and shit

choice 3) the chill touch school

i cannot pick the right path to coom

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Dear Wizard's digest, i'm a horny wizard who wants to have a lot of sex, what do I do:

choice 1) enchantment school, which literally makes people cream their pants with your Enchanting Smile

Honestly, it depends on your taste. For example, Gentle Repose is a necromancy spell.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Abjuration. Protect yourself from such degenerate thoughts with a touch of magic.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

With a army of undead, you can make a lot of money using the cheapest laborforce ever. And with money, you can get pussy easily. Maybe even buy a succbus instead of just summoning one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom