Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
oooh my waifu sense is twitching
i got some secret note in a camp to visit other camp from a friend
...my waifu sense is terribru

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Pretty sure Wenduag is first companion ever I'm not playing. Xer disgust threshold is pretty attenuated but unlike Zoomers we do still have one.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
If you don't make the right choices during trials in chapter 3
I forget, but has there been much evidence to what each of the paths reward you with rather than the cost they incur for straying? Apart from Lich I mean, the
Five Members of your Graveguard and Dracozombie Terendelev
Are well and good. But it's set a high bar for the others.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Pretty sure Wenduag is first companion ever I'm not playing. Xer disgust threshold is pretty attenuated but unlike Zoomers we do still have one.
On russian she acts a bit more like a proud savage who stomped over heads of tribe members to survive. Her beginning quest is p retarded tho. And all the "STRONGEST SURVIVEHURR" thing gets very old quickly. Seems like a half assed companion with least text in camp too.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm not sure what you're so disgusted by. From what I've seen she sounds like the typical strength-obsessed Evil retard.

Desiderius

Patron
Yes, that itself is disgusting. There’s more.

About done with nice western (or wannabe western) chix LARPing as disgustingly evil as their limited imaginations can take them.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
On russian she acts a bit more like a proud savage who stomped over heads of tribe members to survive. Her beginning quest is p retarded tho. And all the "STRONGEST SURVIVEHURR" thing gets very old quickly. Seems like a half assed companion with least text in camp too.

I lasted about 30 seconds watching Nenio dev’s Evil Chix party stream. At least she’s a decent player, although I think that’s where (appropriate) Maze nerf came from as she about wiped. My sense is that Maze CRs were increased for Beta, then reverted.

Delterius

Arcane
I'm not sure what you're so disgusted by. From what I've seen she sounds like the typical strength-obsessed Evil retard.
She's a little shit and a coward, if you romance her she uses you as plot armor to be a cunt to everyone else.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Also Wendu philasaphy is inconsistent; that eyeless demon lady killed us terribly in the beginning, so she's stronger, so shouldn't dumb spider join her instead right away?

At least they should have made her slightly merrier when she gets out to the surface ala drizzt - first night in comfy tavern in a bed, first good drink; hell, I think Viconia in BG2 talks more about her feelinz when she began walking the surface, feel the sun, talk to people, etc.

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
trickster theme screams circus + a nightmare before christmas

aeon, the guy with space time powers, is a metronome that imposes the stillness of the monad

demon is the hell march

how are these not themes wtf bro
Ok, I admit the trickster theme was the only one that stood out, and I still think they were overdoing it somewhat, but ok. It's good and I can return to it and listen it again and still like it.
once again, trickster confirmed best path

no discussion required, only a friend reminding another friend of the light of the trickster

Shadenuat

Arcane
aw whole location of locust demon swarms in zerg map game you shouldt have what is it my birthday

"choose between loot and lives of your men"
pfff :kingcomrade: that's what u call a chois?

nice all energy damage now does extra damage to swarms (in first game it was inconsistent), even sonic

also interestingly, Ember can't sleep swarms (although undead and demons etc. are all ok). or maybe they're just immune to Hexes? or maybe I fail against SR. idk

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
You get the loot you deserve. You haven’t found best part of that map yet.

Lamiosa

Educated
I'm starting to think this beta is a little rough guys... (and this is still chapter 3)

Wrath-2021-02-09-11-49-55-237.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
finally that confusion bug is down
wait it was just normal enemy nvm
i guess Vrok is a boss
WHY ARE THERE TWO
(with Zantia's voice from Kyrandia 2) dont u mirror image me!
oh god what the fuck is that 15 level thing
how do I hire firebats and siege tanks in my base
(resentfully) Fine game I'll... rest. just once.

2d Owlcat game where most manly person is a gnome.

just a gigantic spider that shoots lazers from its eyes. daily routine. new dagger for sassy tiefling and a level up.

Last edited:

Percy

Cipher

In camp is where u can start fuck talk with her. She says its cold and then you can talk about her scars

Percy

Cipher
Yeah there's some bugs here and there.

I had to reload a fight on the world map repeatedly because dretch stinking cloud fucked the turns up. Something like 5 times.

I also have some items missing/items duplicating (i lost the glaive u get when u take drezen and a belt that gives fire immunity from thee kingdom management)

I can't see that salamandar ring for sale anymore after you take Drezen which is a shame.

In the Beta that Dragon ambushed me 2 times, it was 1 time in the Alpha.

Regil and Soseil have some good banter

Desiderius

Patron
Discord says something about going for loot on Swarm map trashing your Kingdom morale (effects battle performance).

BTW Confusion effect is Sonic (finally a use for Well-versed) and Bookworm headpiece makes you (or better Wolj) immune to it.

Desiderius

Patron
Yeah all early loot is limited time only so if you buy Sword you have to give up pretty much everything else. Good mini game deciding. Can now also buy crafting equipment in attempt to make cash (probably not enough mats yet to make it all back in time).

Desiderius

Patron
finally that confusion bug is down
wait it was just normal enemy nvm
i guess Vrok is a boss
WHY ARE THERE TWO
(with Xantia's voice from Kyrandia 2) dont u mirror image me!
oh god what the fuck is that 15 level thing
how do I hire firebats and siege tanks in my base
(resentfully) Fine game I'll... rest. just once.

2d Owlcat game where most manly person is a gnome.

just a gigantic spider that shoots lazers from its eyes. daily routine. new dagger for sassy tiefling and a level up.

Don’t miss the Undead section. It’s kind of important.

Another interesting discovery was made.
The way that Aeon reverses Aru's "redemption" is by simply removing the dreams that Desna was instilling her with. This causes her almost immediatelly to switch back to her old persona. Seems she was being brainwashed by the goddess, after all.
Do you have the screenshot?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom