Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The 1,000+ club

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Angelo85, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Burning Bridges Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Burning Bridges
    So far only GTA Online with 1133 hours :lol:

Much of that was running it overnight to farm GTA$ though.

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  2. Fronzel Neekburm Cipher Patron

Fronzel Neekburm
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Thief: The Dark Project

I don't even need a stinking client to know.

^ Top  
  3. sullynathan Arcane

sullynathan
    I've probably only played two or three games for 1000 hours but I have no evidence

^ Top  
  4. Humanophage Arcane

Humanophage
    I didn't play that many games on Steam. Documented:
    I'd imagine that among other recently played games, I spent about this much:
    I must say that it is depressing how time-consuming strategies are compared to RPGs. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed ATOM and Risen, but did not spend that much time on them. Risen didn't even make it to the top-10 even though I remember playing it a lot and being quite immersed in it, but it's only a modest 57. I am especially upset about Star Traders because it didn't feel like I played so much, but it's actually even more than Thea 2 and significantly more than ATOM.

Also it seems things are getting worse lately, or perhaps I stopped turning games off so the hours are ticking (I really hope it's that).

It is almost tear-inducing that you can listen to a good classic audiobook in 15-20 hours, and you'd feel more relaxed in addition to getting a lot more benefit. My justification is that some variety doesn't hurt.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)