Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Zeus, May 4, 2011.

1. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Blood Dragon is apparently free here: https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30

^ Top  
  2. pippin Guest

pippin
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. CryptRat Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Developer

CryptRat
    Pay what you want for Chroma Squad (you get the DRM-Free version, you can pay more than the average, currently 2.80, if you want a extra Steam key).

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. MRY Prestigious Gentleman Wormwood Studios Developer

MRY
    ^ Top  
  5. Azalin Arcane Patron

Azalin
    Assassin's creed 3is free on U-play at the moment for anyone who cares

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  6. Outlander Custom Tags Are For Fags. Patron

Outlander
    Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 2
    • decline decline x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. pippin Guest

pippin
    • Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  9. Cyberarmy Love fool Patron

Cyberarmy
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    OFC its standart edition :roll:

^ Top  
  10. Naraya Savant

Naraya
    > Origin

> free

:troll:

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • meh meh x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Codex 2014
    ^ Top  
  12. pippin Guest

pippin
    The ME Trilogy pack also includes the standard version only. If you already own ME2 on Steam you can use the cdkey to redeem it on Origin, happens with lots of other EA games too.

^ Top  
  13. Azalin Arcane Patron

Azalin
    Overwatch is now on sale on Battle.net for 30 instead of 40 until January 3rd

• meh meh x 2
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Turjan Arcane

Turjan
    ^ Top  
  16. ESh Arcane

ESh
    ^ Top  
  17. Turjan Arcane

Turjan
    Interesting. I'll have to try this out. On Origin, they still sell "Lair of the Shadowbroker" for 800 Bioware points, which is €10, and the others aren't free, either.

^ Top  
  18. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Too bad this doesn't include ME3, which is the only one where I hadn't bought all the DLC already. :M

^ Top  
  19. Turjan Arcane

Turjan
    I tried "Arrival" from that EA help site with the Origin copy, but it borked the installation (well, they tell you not to use the file with Origin, but it was worth a try). There's probably some trick involved. Anyway, I'll first try it with a Steam install and see whether it will behave there. That will take a while, given my cheap internet connection.

^ Top  
  20. Rahdulan Arcane Patron

Rahdulan
    From what I remember, there was always a manual download alternative for DLC. That doesn't really mean it's going to work because it still had to pass the ownership check on your account. Is this the same thing?

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Drog Black Tooth Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Those DLC packages have always been available for download to anyone. You can't actually play them without logging into your EA/Origin/Bioware account (nowadays all 3 are merged into one) and passing the ownership check.

^ Top  
  22. pippin Guest

pippin
    Managed to download the DLCs I had missing for ME2 but not for DA2. All DA2 links seem to be broken or at least they give me a 403 error. Apparently you have to login using your Origin account to be able to download anything.

^ Top  
  23. Drog Black Tooth Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    There are DLC unlockers though, that decrypt those packages and let you play them without authorization. I've used them for DA:O, DA2 and ME2 DLC.

Funny thing, I was actually able to guess the package name for Leliana's DLC back in the day, install and decrypt it before it went live for everyone else. Felt amazing, lolololol.

^ Top  
  24. Drog Black Tooth Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    They're not broken. DA2's packages actually check for the ownership before letting you download them.

Here's a link with free authorization for DA:O and DA2 promo/day one DLC. You should be able to download stuff like Black Emporium after that.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)