Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Btw, I wanted to make a quick bash of how it would like on paint, but for some reason I can't even download the image! It only spits out an image called clear.png, which is empty.

Wanna know what kinda button I would like to see? Something like "Kinda agree" or "Partly Agree".
I concur! I usually use "Acknowledge this users Agenda" for that purpose, which seems to be confusing for some ppl.

To me, Agenda seems to mean that you know the true intent behind the post.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Btw, I wanted to make a quick bash of how it would like on paint, but for some reason I can't even download the image! It only spits out an image called clear.png, which is empty.

I think it's coming from this spritesheet:

spritesheet.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Here, let me show you a magic trick.

View attachment 10412
iseewhatyoudid.png

You don't say....

It is a lot more convenient to be in the smiles,what if DU decides to nuke the buttons again?
I'll make sure to nuke smilies as well obv.
At this point maybe we should have a codexian SS account that get passed around when somebody have to make a video in it. It will be a lets play,every episode by different fag.

I wouldn't mind seeing an ignore list and privet accounts nuke :).

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
One could say it's a matter of degree, but then again color is on a gradated spectrum by nature, unlike gender. From the Photoshop color picker:

e426805fe3.png

Comparison to brown:

286a4a9206.png

I can see how a dirty, dark orange color surrounded by black outlines might look like a light-ish, tan-ish brown.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
it also depends on context. there are many videos on youtube how a color looks completely different when surrounded by different other colors

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
When I move my mouse over some emoticons in Skype it looks like as if it's picking the nose:
picknose.png

I thought this is cool and we should have a button which picks its nose. No idea what this can be used for, but you never know...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom