Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Black

Arcane
No, only resetera, Codex's sister forum.

Falksi

Arcane
Can we have a "Not the Bees!" button please? As much as I like the "Rage" button, it doesn't quite capture the off the wall lunacy of someone truly spazzing out like a Nicholas Cage performance. I feel a "Not The Bees!" button would.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"Female hourglass figure" button. Traditional shape, reflects traditional time in history, peak culture, heartbeat pounding & erection-inducing, wholesome, rare, engaging, inspiring.

Make a seperate one with a gigantic cock and a pair of tennis balls if you feel the need to be inclusive.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
NB0ZE8v.gif

Astral Rag

Arcane
I don't like buttons and never have. What's wrong with fists? Let's just fist one another. I like fisting, and getting fisted. Let's all fist eachother like the good old days.

ultimaWA-martian-dos-14-1.png

edit:
Come to think of it we need the above as a Kodex Button too

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Another dogshit 4kanker button that will be outdated by next month, just like the NPC meme. There is no creativity nor longevity in this, your button choices are absolute dogshit, badmins. Half of these buttons should be culled. Forcing GD and politics retardation on the rest of the forum is gay as fuck too.
My butthurt has been vented. Thank you for reading.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Well the NPC meme does have it uses, so having that as a button is not a bad thing. But a Honk button really is kinda retarded to have. Specially since it already has started to fall out of use even on 4plebs.

Bohr

Arcane
This would never have happened back when Chad was an admin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom