Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassins Creed Valhalla - set in the Viking age - now on Steam

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
He should have married her. He can take 4 wives. I would have done that. What an idiot there was an easy way out. All my married friends (whom cheats) always marry their mistress.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Another one bites the dust.
About intimate shit that doesnt concern gaming community nor rest of the public. Pure evil.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Get fucked fucker. Can't feel bad about him tbh. Don't think this shit is supposed to be made public even less on twitter but whatever.

Readher

Savant
We're on a roll guys. It's always funny when Westerners come to Eastern Europe and try to apply their morals and rules to everything and act shocked about things which are considered normal behavior here.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
He should have married her. He can take 4 wives. I would have done that. What an idiot there was an easy way out. All my married friends (whom cheats) always marry their mistress.

I don't think polygamy is legal in Canada. And I think the issue was that he hid that he was married to the woman he was dating, not that he was dating another woman while married.

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I feel bad for him. He's a rare Arab Muslim who's done something relatively good. I mean, instead of blowing up thousands of people and circumcising women like the rest of his fellow believers, he did the most decent instalments of AssCreed. Not the biggest achievement, but enough to arouse my sympathy.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Those pm logs are pretty spicy.

"Fuck i have been exposed, wait i have a dead kid i can use to create empathy!"

Another one bites the dust.
About intimate shit that doesnt concern gaming community nor rest of the public. Pure evil.

Get fucked fucker. Can't feel bad about him tbh. Don't think this shit is supposed to be made public even less on twitter but whatever.

It took me a while to dig up the exact quote, but here goes: "Because there's one thing about these old-timers. They don't like fucking around with the other guys' wives. It's bad for business."

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
We're on a roll guys. It's always funny when Westerners come to Eastern Europe and try to apply their morals and rules to everything and act shocked about things which are considered normal behavior here.

If I had a twitter:

Well, those liberal fucks keep saying they are all about cultural diversity don't they? What's the problem when you go to E. Europe and actually see cultural diversity in action - people's culture is to be racist and homophobic. Why does this suddenly become a problem for you? What happened with being tolerant, dumb bitch.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Fantadomat wouldn't have kept this thing on payroll:
upload_2020-6-24_23-17-6.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ass Crap Butthala will suck ass even more than Ass Crap Buttesey, which sucked quite the ass.

Ubisoft is truly soulless, in a way that even Bethesda cannot match. Bethesda is just stupid, whereas Ubisoft literally produces their games via robots and market research driven AI. Huge fucking worlds you can never even come close to exploring fullly, but that are completely devoid of anything meaningful to do.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Ass Crap Butthala will suck ass even more than Ass Crap Buttesey, which sucked quite the ass.

Ubisoft is truly soulless, in a way that even Bethesda cannot match. Bethesda is just stupid, whereas Ubisoft literally produces their games via robots and market research driven AI. Huge fucking worlds you can never even come close to exploring fullly, but that are completely devoid of anything meaningful to do.
Beyond Good & Evil 2 can be good

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

At least Ubisoft know to make decent gameplay from of the time. The only bethesda game with some semblace of good combat is Fallout 4 and that game is a trash looter shooter.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron

Whatever people think of SJW crusades, I find it very hard to believe this stuff would happen in a major corporation office in the gaming industry in the 2010s, just for lawsuit avoidance reasons alone. The way Ubi and EA and the rest bend over for every SJW dick that comes around, they'd have to be using a flamethrower on anything remotely controversial at this point.

Readher

Savant

Whatever people think of SJW crusades, I find it very hard to believe this stuff would happen in a major corporation office in the gaming industry in the 2010s, just for lawsuit avoidance reasons alone. The way Ubi and EA and the rest bend over for every SJW dick that comes around, they'd have to be using a flamethrower on anything remotely controversial at this point.

Department directors in municipal offices in my country use "faggot" or make wife beating jokes on regular basis and everyone, including female employees, laughs at that stuff. Assuming Ubisoft Sofia is heavily dominated by Bulgarians, it's really not that surprising since it probably didn't even cross their minds that they might be doing something inappropriate/risky. Our approach to that stuff is vastly different compared to the West.

AwesomeButton

Patron

Department directors in municipal offices in my country use "faggot" or make wife beating jokes on regular basis and everyone, including female employees, laughs at that stuff. Assuming Ubisoft Sofia is heavily dominated by Bulgarians, it's really not that surprising since it probably didn't even cross their minds that they might be doing something inappropriate/risky. Our approach to that stuff is vastly different compared to the West.
1. They were taking a piss on the tranny which is commendable any day.
2. Leaving your machine unattended and unlocked is breaking your company's security policy and colleagues would regularly make fun of you by changing your wallpaper, enabling Windows 10 accessibility/read out loud features, etc. This is done to remind you you shouldn't leave your computer unlocked.

AwesomeButton

Patron

:lol: :lol:

I know the following Bulgarian story first-hand. A designer (a rather nice girl) keeps nagging she has to ask IT to get her a Mac because on meetings all the foreign designers are on Mac, and only she is on Windows 10. This is Web design, not a game designer. After a few days the team lead creates two cutouts from white cardboard - one where where he makes holes for the keyboard buttons, puts it on top of her black keyboard and writes "Not the Mac you need, but the Mac you deserve". The other cutout goes on the front of the display, and has an apple drawn on it. Everyone laughs, including the girl. Rough humor is the norm, and part of the culture. Much better than the stuck-up "corporate" and "professional" attitude between "managers" and "employees" which gets artificially enforced.

People regularly leave cardboard cutouts of dicks or draw dicks on each other's desks with eraseable markers. If someone really says he is annoyed, they won't do it, but most people see it as a prank and reciprocate. Going to higher management to complain of such a thing paints you like a real asshole. Higher management doesn't approve of these pranks but goes along and sees it as a means for the employees to have harlmess fun and build team spirit. Basically, watch Mad Men to get an idea of the attitude.

People regularly change your wallpaper to something horrible or turn on screen reading so that you remember to lock the PC next time. It's a lot more effective means to teach someone to lock his machine than having "a serious conversation about company security policy" (tm).

If you suffer from some kind of hormonal or mental condition like being a vegan, transvestite, gay or lesbian, no one will openly harass you, but you will be ostracized and everyone will laugh behind your back. It's a standard way of isolating the sick parts of a social group that has lasted millennia. It's called common sense, and no matter how they try to fight it, nature finds a way to preserve it.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
If you had a colleague who is a man but dresses up as a woman and wears makeup, wouldn't you laugh?

6OziZmqj_400x400.jpg

(Also, UI designer, give me a break)

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Guys you can't see forest for the trees.

Ashraf leaving can be an opportunity for Ubisoft to finally ditch the tired AssCreed formula and start creating actual historical rpgs, without the whole animus bullshit.

Sure, the story is amusing, but it can also bring some good things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom