Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline How to solve the Polebox issue

This doesn't get old..

unknown.png

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I get the impression non-Polish ESLs don't like it either. English is the lingua franca here.
I don't mind, though. I already understand some of the words and every day I learn some more

Codex Educational
This. Only Americans are incapable of learning a new language. In Europe we learn a new language each time we wake up as our neighbour has decided to occupy us and change the official language. We are very adaptable.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Codexian Pollacks to the Faggot Crispy!

O Crispy, faggot devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons. We have no fear of your army; by land and by sea we will battle with thee. Fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow. Screw thine own mother!

So the Pollacks declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord. The day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

— Wielder of the Huegpenis Darthowicz Roxorowski, with the whole Codexian Host

Artist's rendition of the seminal piece, Roxor's Reply.
Roxor-s-Reply.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I get the impression non-Polish ESLs don't like it either. English is the lingua franca here.
I don't mind, though. I already understand some of the words and every day I learn some more

Codex Educational
This. Only Americans are incapable of learning a new language. In Europe we learn a new language each time we wake up as our neighbour has decided to occupy us and change the official language. We are very adaptable.
Yeah,kwans just can't in to.....anything really.....hmm maybe complaining how some other country is responsible for everything bad in their life.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
i'd rather read polish gibberish than seeing discord trannies raiding the shoutbox talking about rimjobs, sucking cock, being trannies, smoking crack, having HIV, bug chasing, posting dick pics, doxxing, harassing people, glorifying rape, pedophilia

fluent did 1/1000000000000000000000th of this shit and was banned.

Why is it always fucking Discord that attracts all the furries, trannies and weebs?

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
Codexian Pollacks to the Faggot Crispy!

O Crispy, faggot devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons. We have no fear of your army; by land and by sea we will battle with thee. Fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow. Screw thine own mother!

So the Pollacks declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord. The day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

— Wielder of the Huegpenis Darthowicz Roxorowski, with the whole Codexian Host

Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg

O kurwa mać, dostaniemy jebany wykład.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
DWA ZIEMNAKI

Niosłam dwa ziemniaki podeszła kobieta.

Chciała kupić dwa ziemniaki miała dzieci.

Nie dałam jej dwu ziemniaków schowałam dwa ziemniaki.

Miałam matkę.

- Anna Świrszczyńska

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Anyway, mystery solved

Infinitron: Crispy, tell me if you think any of Gregz other shoutbox bans should be overridden
Infinitron: AFAIK all of the recent shoutbox bans are his
Infinitron: DU created a special shoutbox-only moderator role for Gregz as a troll

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Anyway, mystery solved

Infinitron: Crispy, tell me if you think any of Gregz other shoutbox bans should be overridden
Infinitron: AFAIK all of the recent shoutbox bans are his
Infinitron: DU created a special shoutbox-only moderator role for Gregz as a troll

so it's soon going to be only gregz and aweigh left in the box nice

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom