Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a FAT button.

Falksi

Arcane
We also need a "Stealth", "Rogue" or "Sneaky" button.

A bit shameful that a forum of this roleplaying caliber isn't embracing it's prestigious roots a bit more.

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
We need a Coomer button more.

t50wOVp.gif

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
we need a DRAGON button!!
You have to post an example. I tried looking for a tiny pixel dragon and I could not find a single one that was the right size. We also do not know if you mean a hot anthro dragon or an old school dragon or a chinese dragon or if you mean something else. This motion has my full support whatever you mean since you can never have too many dragons.

n8Ph3Eu.png

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
We need a Nerd button for Zed Duke of Banville's D&D lectures.
And a "far out, man" button for JackOfOwls' anecdotes.

Alas, I only get a small number of the myriad codex buttons to play with for some reason, and never any new ones (is it because I'm not a 'dex patron?) so I wouldn't even be able to use the new "far out, man!" button created in honor of myself.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
We need a Nerd button for Zed Duke of Banville's D&D lectures.
And a "far out, man" button for JackOfOwls' anecdotes.

Alas, I only get a small number of the myriad codex buttons to play with for some reason, and never any new ones (is it because I'm not a 'dex patron?) so I wouldn't even be able to use the new "far out, man!" button created in honor of myself.
I'd tell you to equip the ring, but I don't have that privilege.

This is the only button selection I ever get. Are you boys above speaking in some kind of code about this "equip the ring" thing? Should I join this secret club that would have me as a member? Groucho wouldn't.

FJI7cOH.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom