Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

people are leaving the codex in droves

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, if Gregz is dead... is SumDrunkGuy the strongest codexer now?
I've been the strongest Codexer since I joined the forum. It's not even close.
Yeah, you say that only because Gregz isn't here to show you who's the boss, you coward.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The best way to judge the strongest codexer is with a Quake competition.

Although, the times have changed so maybe the competition should be updated to a game of Quake Mobile for android or iPhone.

Humbaba

Arcane
You just want gay and nigger shit in video games while we, normal people, don't.

Remember the rallying cry back in the GamerGate days? God, it causes me physical pain to write the word "GamerGate" in 2021.

The cry was "if you SJWs want games that represent you, then stop complaining that the world doesn't cater to you and make games for yourselves!" Often followed by a round of human-centipede-esque circular cocksucking and high-fiving.

Congrats, they followed the advice. Now you have a bunch of IDpol-obsessed* Californian weirdos who drink Soylent making games that cater to them and their views. The response of many people here and elsewhere is to sit around complaining that the world doesn't cater to them anymore.

If you don't like it, get up off the computer chair and make your own personal dream game where everyone's white or whatever. Well, I guess you wouldn't have to get up off the computer chair. You know what I mean.

*though they're still not quite as IDpol obsessed as people who see a black character in a game and instantly shit their pants

He's right you know. A lot of you are just as obsessed with idpol as those SJWs you claim to hate.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You just want gay and nigger shit in video games while we, normal people, don't.

Remember the rallying cry back in the GamerGate days? God, it causes me physical pain to write the word "GamerGate" in 2021.

The cry was "if you SJWs want games that represent you, then stop complaining that the world doesn't cater to you and make games for yourselves!" Often followed by a round of human-centipede-esque circular cocksucking and high-fiving.

Congrats, they followed the advice. Now you have a bunch of IDpol-obsessed* Californian weirdos who drink Soylent making games that cater to them and their views. The response of many people here and elsewhere is to sit around complaining that the world doesn't cater to them anymore.

If you don't like it, get up off the computer chair and make your own personal dream game where everyone's white or whatever. Well, I guess you wouldn't have to get up off the computer chair. You know what I mean.

*though they're still not quite as IDpol obsessed as people who see a black character in a game and instantly shit their pants

He's right you know. A lot of you are just as obsessed with idpol as those SJWs you claim to hate.

Agreed, the people discussing the problems with idpol in games are just as bad as the activists forcing ideological compliance upon gaming studios lest they be canceled.

How+do+you+derive+from+this+content+is+it+suddenly+_23fad168baa6c9a9334c6d560a2dae5f.jpg

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I miss Cassidy

I would say that I miss Irenaeus but he has returned for the End Battle a while now

Thanks bro... Despite our political differences (you turned against Bolsonaro and became a vaxx shill) you're still a big bro. For what's worth, I don't think the End Battle is anywhere in the horizon, het. Persist and endure, survive. Keep lifting, keep posting.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
If only Jenkem would leave.
Wait, if Gregz is dead... is SumDrunkGuy the strongest codexer now?
I've been the strongest Codexer since I joined the forum. It's not even close.

I recently watched a documentary on Medieval Armenia:

You should leave America and return to your homeland and rebuild this city. If you also return Anita whatshername and the Kardashian family you'll have my eternal gratitude.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I actually kinda miss Lilura. His/her/xher autistic rants and obsessive blog-shilling were pretty endearing in a certain way.

You're still free to read what she has to say and converse with her on her terms on her blog. :M

Camel

Scholar
Videogames offering FANTASIES? No way! Now excuse me while I go save the world as an unstoppable musclebound ubermensch with an impossibly attractive chainmail-bikini girlfriend in a good old 90s RPG, back before the genre was just offering cheap power fantasies.
If it's done well, it's gonna be a smashing hit and I don't see anything wrong with what you wrote. The Witcher franchise proves it and RPGs(be it CRPG or JRPG) still have a male-dominated fanbase. Power fantasies are popular. Doom Eternal is an ultimate male power fantasy and it has made over $450 million in revenue.

Last edited:

boot

Prophet

Maybe rather than post news (that nobody cares about) Infinitron can try and use his connections to gather free assets and aid for the Codex Workshop.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Agreed, the people discussing the problems with idpol in games are just as bad as the activists forcing ideological compliance upon gaming studios lest they be canceled.

How+do+you+derive+from+this+content+is+it+suddenly+_23fad168baa6c9a9334c6d560a2dae5f.jpg

Oh no he posted a strawman comic I'm owned

EDIT: Oh no someone else rated my post butthurt now I'm REALLY owned

He knows that you're right but he can never admit it. Then he would have to go to therapy because something is wrong with him and that is unthinkable.

Anyone who has nothing but such old, retarded memes when all you say is we must not pour out the baby with the bathwater is clearly terrified to admit you are right.

Rico66

Arcane
He knows that you're right but he can never admit it. Then he would have to go to therapy because something is wrong with him and that is unthinkable.

Anyone who has nothing but such old, retarded memes when all you say is we must not pour out the baby with the bathwater is clearly terrified to admit you are right.
You both seem upset.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
I'll make this clear because maybe I didn't use enough words to catch the attention of the zoomer age group.

The issue with the "just build ur own XXX" meme is the SJW crowd cancels your ability to build your own XXX with a variety of compliance tactics, with the most effective being through banning your ability to accept money or spend money by targeting your payment processors or banks.

To reiterate, your argument that people are too "lazy" to make their own games is flawed because of the way SJWs bully corporate idiots into doing what they want.

So yes, the meme is true and your comparison of non-sjw's being as bad as sjw's is fake and gay (tm).

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You cannot seriously be so retarded to think that you will not be held to the same standards as your ideological enemy. And yes this is currently an echo chamber so I'm very sorry for introducting you with some real facts once in a while.

Humbaba

Arcane
The issue with the "just build ur own XXX" meme is the SJW crowd cancels your ability to build your own XXX with a variety of compliance tactics, with the most effective being through banning your ability to accept money or spend money by targeting your payment processors or banks.

Got an example of that happening?

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
You cannot seriously be so retarded to think that you will not be held to the same standards as your ideological enemy. And yes this is currently an echo chamber so I'm very sorry for introducting you with some real facts once in a while.

I just stated the opposite.

We are not held to the same standards as our ideological enemies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom