Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Only 10 vocations is kinda disappointing especially when DDO have more vocations than this that they can simply copy.

Maybe it is a mistranslation *snort liquid cope*

notpl

Arbiter
Only 10 vocations is kinda disappointing especially when DDO have more vocations than this that they can simply copy.

noooo there's 5-10 more vocations they've been keeping out of every single second of gameplay footage and hidden from all the people who have played and reported on the game up to this point bro there MUST be bro please THE COLORS DON'T ADD UP OTHERWISE

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Depending on what kind of DLC i guess. If it's like bitterblack island that adds several vocations then it would be fine. But if it is $10 dollars each for monk, alchemist, and mystic knight i would be mad at capcom

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron

I was really under the impression that they were hiding more classes for the release so that players could find them on their own. Oh well, it's not like that I am going to play anything else but Warrior anyway.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
I just expect more new vocations and fun combinations. I mean they already have alchemist and high scepter in ddo. We do get mystic spearhand and trickster but at the cost of mystic knight and strider. Maybe 2 or 3 more hybrids and such would be cool

Reinhardt

Arcane
:prosper:has wares, if you have coin.
kjgUmKP.jpeg
"actually skip wares part. just gib coin."

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
It's so nice to be rated Shit by imbeciles which hide behind a private profile. I will never recover from this.

Anyway, is there a scientific definition for being unable to play anything else than two-handed weapons? :)

MasPingon

Arcane
Fucking Christ, I'm turning into Otaku - Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth, Unicorn Overload, upcoming DLC for Elden Ring and now this. Why can't we have a culture in Europe anymore.

Seems like some quest might have a timer (albeit an invisible one) on them like Dead Rising. Was watching some new IGN preview video and the guy playing the game took a quest to save someone, ended up doing something else first, and when they did back to trying to save that someone, said someone was a pile of rags and bones. This is a quest another person from IGN did with a little more urgency during an earlier preview and the character was still alive when they got their. So it seems in Dragon’s Dogma 2, if a quest sounds like it’s urgent, it actually is.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Fucking Christ, I'm turning into Otaku - Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth, Unicorn Overload, upcoming DLC for Elden Ring and now this. Why can't we have a culture in Europe anymore.
Don't forget Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance!

Shrimp

Arbiter
Seems like some quest might have a timer (albeit an invisible one) on them like Dead Rising. Was watching some new IGN preview video and the guy playing the game took a quest to save someone, ended up doing something else first, and when they did back to trying to save that someone, said someone was a pile of rags and bones. This is a quest another person from IGN did with a little more urgency during an earlier preview and the character was still alive when they got their. So it seems in Dragon’s Dogma 2, if a quest sounds like it’s urgent, it actually is.
It's possible they might also reuse the quest system from DD1 where 'timed' quests fail or become unavailable once you've reached a unspecified point in the main story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom