Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
The Japanese get the promise of higher sales
1 post ago, you're saying that the Japs were the last based place on Earth
Now you're implying they are both greedy and stupid (as again, for the last 2 years research shows ESG investments underperform)
Make up your mind
and the west gets to continue shoving degenerate shit downs everyones throats.
"Is this... "west", in the room with us right now?"
16p60b.jpeg

Instead, the game has to feature negros
And here I thought you played the original game...
at every turn, woman that act like, walk like, talk like men,
This is a red flag my friend
Schizoid delusions are not reality, you should see a doctor
furry bait
So you do have thoughts of beastility when you see felines.
Please go on.
We need to get to the bottom of this...
:updatedmytxt:
paying trannies
This just keeps getting better and better
:updatedmytxt:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Does anyone else ever open spoiler tags while side-eyeing the content in the peripheral so they don't over-read into something genuinely spoilery but they do this stupid process anyway because they're questioning of just how 'spoilery' the spoiler tag is, or am I just being udpatedtextfile.jpg here.

911 Jumper

Educated
Capcom wouldn't be courting this bullshit if they left these e-celebs out. Now DD2 is likely going to be the source of another “We can own the Libs by buying this game!” battle.

Joyvankek

Learned
Ok but like who cares

This is what gaming is about now, stupid pointless drama.

The fact that there's a whole ecosystem of barely paid "professional" game "journalists" constantly spinning this shit makes me sick.

Absolutely disgusting.
That's the way it goes.
Look at the internet, how good it used to be, and how shitty it got after normies and corposhit influx.
Gaming went to shit the same way, the moment we got corporations fucking over developers, and when normie retarded consumers came.
The only hope is we will get some good indie from time to time, and exceptions like Elden Ring. The so called Quadruple A is a definition of decline.

Capcom wouldn't be courting this bullshit if they left these e-celebs out. Now DD2 is likely going to be the source of another “We can own the Libs by buying this game!” battle.

Yeah what a right wing chud

Spoiler that shit m8. Not only it's disgusting but it also takes shitload of space.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
That person has 400 followers, and the guy "reporting" it has 800. Everyone's perception of how relevant issues are is completely warped by social media. Many of us may as well be living in separate bubbles of reality with how distorted people's concept of it has become nowadays.

Turn_BASED

Educated
Ok but like who cares

This is what gaming is about now, stupid pointless drama.

The fact that there's a whole ecosystem of barely paid "professional" game "journalists" constantly spinning this shit makes me sick.

Absolutely disgusting.
That's the way it goes.
Look at the internet, how good it used to be, and how shitty it got after normies and corposhit influx.
Gaming went to shit the same way, the moment we got corporations fucking over developers, and when normie retarded consumers came.
The only hope is we will get some good indie from time to time, and exceptions like Elden Ring. The so called Quadruple A is a definition of decline.

Yeah what a right wing chud

Spoiler that shit m8. Not only it's disgusting but it also takes shitload of space.

my bad it was smaller on my phone

Late Bloomer

Scholar
That person has 400 followers, and the guy "reporting" it has 800. Everyone's perception of how relevant issues are is completely warped by social media. Many of us may as well be living in a separate bubble of reality with how distorted people's concept of it has become nowadays.

Don't forget to mention the views.

Kefa

Literate
That person has 400 followers, and the guy "reporting" it has 800. Everyone's perception of how relevant issues are is completely warped by social media. Many of us may as well be living in separate bubbles of reality with how distorted people's concept of it has become nowadays.
I was about to say this.
People overestimate how much influence the “woke left” has. But yes social media is cancer and shouldn’t be used if you want to keep your sanity.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It’s not really about that example specifically, it’s that kind of thinking scaled up. Both sides are propping each other up into something bigger. That’s why I can’t go a fucking day without hearing about trannies or whatever else.

911 Jumper

Educated
And there it is

Oh, well. As I said before adding these influencers was a stupid decision on Capcom's part. ResetEra has already picked up on it (it's where I got the tweet from), so I suspect this controversy will blow up.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Why are some people constantly looking for things to be mad at?

10 years have passed since first Gamergate.

You should know by now that evil people are triggered by beauty, good things and people just enjoying life. Woke people and trannies are demonic possessed.

Last edited:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Well, looks like it's time to hibernate from this thread, avoid searching DD2 on youtube and specially get away from /v/ as that rathole will undoubtedly will flooded with spoilers for the next month

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Well, looks like it's time to hibernate from this thread, avoid searching DD2 on youtube and specially get away from /v/ as that rathole will undoubtedly will flooded with spoilers for the next month
I looked up and yeah, MAJOR spoilers. Avoid like the plague if you care.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Looking at the world map, the game world seems to be really big.

Here's an IGN preview.

No quest boards, no signs above NPC heads, and not many points on the map. You have to find your way with the help of descriptions, and maybe pawns pointing out stuff to you. Five vocations are available from the start. The others seem to be locked behind quests.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
You'd think more Codexers would be respectful towards Asmon. He doesn't flaunt his fame. Instead he uses it to fight the very insanity you plebs bitch about day in, day out. I for one am a fan of the guy. He played a big part in Diablo 4 getting torn to shreds.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Looking at the world map, the game world seems to be really big.

Here's an IGN preview.

No quest boards, no signs above NPC heads, and not many points on the map. You have to find your way with the help of descriptions, and maybe pawns pointing out stuff to you. Five vocations are available from the start. The others seem to be locked behind quests.

Sounds like prestigious shit. Also why do we suddenly care about map size? Elden Ring is fucking massive and all people do is bitch about everything being copy pasta. Size only matters when dabbling in dick, ass, and tits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom