Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
HeroMarine
Reactions
48,329 48,987 24 6,689 672 5,332

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The absence of women could potentially lead to a stronger sense of unity and brotherhood among men, resulting in a stronger sense of community and a greater willingness to help and support one another.
    Holocaust deniers say crazy stuff like "Auschwitz had swimming pools so holocaust must be fake". They fail to realise there was a pool at Auschwitz because the nazis glued pennies to the bottom of it to drown the Jews. Awful using their own culture against them like that.
    If elected, I will call Ellen Page in front of Congress and ask what she plans to do if she gets a boner on the bus. If she has no answer, I will demand to see her weird girl penis or whatever to determine if it is a national security risk.
    He is unable to enter relationships unless they become codependent nightmares with sex addicted alcoholic drug abusers, bipolar schizos that are also drug addicted alcoholics, or insane nymphomaniac compulsive liars with alcoholism and drug addiction.
    Iren, it's really important to me that you know I requested to be nuked.
    I have a suspicion they won't let me though, in which case I'll have to take more drastic measures.
    Bye, was nice "knowing" you.
    Good luck for you and your family, whatever your goals may be.

And it would be nice if you cleared up that I requested to be nuked, should there be a question about that.
    fork
    Ich beziehe kein Hartz IV, du dummer Untermensch.
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    Fork! Please don't go! The drones need you, they look up to you!
    fork
    Dex is dead. And don't join rusty's forum, he's even worse.
    "Nothing will kill a women’s confidence more than bobs and vagene posting" ~~ Sun Tzu
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    Ok, what Infinitron posted on Scrooge's profile page takes the cake.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    "A woman's idea of experience is repeating the same mistake over and over again"
    Men will beg for the cleansing fire of the asteroid. God will look down and whisper: "no."
    fork
    wat
    fork
    Yeah, quite an asshole of a god you got there.
    Theodore Roosevelt, letter to Hermann Speck von Sternberg (July 19, 1902):
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    Of course I think that there is danger that the mere office man — the mere drudge who does not take part in rough game and rough play outside — will become a wretched routine creature, adept only in the pedantry of his profession and apt to come to an unexpected disaster.
    Every sixteen seconds a child is born in the United States. Out of those children a capable, desirable child is born every seven and a half minutes, whereas a undesirable, feebleminded child is born every forty-eight seconds, and a future criminal is born every fifty seconds.[5]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom