Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Hag
Hag
Learning to not pay attention to all posts and all threads is a valuable skill you might develop after some time.
Fargus
Fargus
Both.
Rean
Rean
Japanese games.
pOcHa
pOcHa
about games that became garbage due to culture war
Tse Tse Fly
Tse Tse Fly
Globohomo made a grave mistake by dragging gamers out from their videogames. All they had to do was to leave us the fuck alone and not distract from consuming. Now they are going to meet a formidable opponent that will bring them down in the end.
Lord_Potato
Lord_Potato
704x396

Sure. Globohomo literally shaking right now (from unstoppable laughter)
Grauken
Grauken
Lol Tse Tse Fly, based on what sells, you reactionary gamers are a tiny tiny majority of the gamer market. Basically, you're the niggers
jaekl
jaekl
Time to do some gamer terrorism >: ) The journos are gonna piddle in their pants when they see the type of posts I'm gonna be making about their favourite games...

Buckle up CheeseDORKon117, when you read my searing flames, it's gonna feel like you just collided at terminal velocity with the fuckin SUN!!
pOcHa
pOcHa
Lord_Potato and Grauken must be the sorriest sad-sacks, self-hating limp-dicked pathetic cucks... sure, sure, they are so unconcerned with gamergate electing trump the first time, that they are now weaponizing fbi and "the department of homeland security" against gamers - and most gaming studios and media are firing or closing because their woke garbage flops like shit
Grauken
Grauken
I recommend therapy pOcHie
pOcHa
pOcHa
just had a nice spa treatment, thanks - but for you i recommend growing a spine and injecting some T
Grauken
Grauken
lmao, you have little spine and T you cuck
pOcHa
pOcHa
embarrassing - was that the best you got? not even mediocre
Lord_Potato
Lord_Potato
Gamergate electing Trump lol. I understand why game journos claim this but why would you repeat such outlandish claim?
Rean
Rean
Cat Headed Eagle
Cat Headed Eagle
welcome to the internet post 2016
Cheesedragon117
Cheesedragon117
Believe you me, Hag, I've unwatched countless threads that I've already posted in, usually due to not having played the discussed games or only popping in to give my two cents on something. The problem is threads about games that I'm currently interested in, and want to talk about, getting horribly derailed for pages and pages by Shit No One Cares About.
Cheesedragon117
Cheesedragon117
What should I be doing? Creating all-new sub-threads about these games to chat about them in peace?

And I'm with you on that one, Tse Tse Fly , now that the DoHS is getting involved in our little hobby, shit is about to get real.
NecroLord
NecroLord
What's the matter, princess?
Can't handle some heat?
Fargus
Fargus
This doesn't stop others from discussing games and there is plenty of discussions, so why does this stop you? You're new here, you'll get used to codex charm. Probably...

Also you're a niggerfaggot tranny and should kill yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom