Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Deus Ex: Human Revolution Goes Gold

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Deus Ex: Human Revolution; Eidos Montreal

<p><strong>Deus Ex: Human Revolution</strong> has gone gold according to <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/Jonatchoo/status/96205947994779648" target="_blank">these</a> <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/madufort/status/96207151911026688" target="_blank">twitter</a> entries. It will be released in less than a month.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/104034-deus-ex-human-revolution-goes-gold.html">Gamebanshee</a></p>

MapMan

Arcane
Fuck the haters. I will gladly not remove from inventory. It might be quite good for what it is.

Gord

Arcane
Still concerned about real-world in-game advertisements...

baronjohn

Cipher
I will pirate it because it's infested with steam, and also because hey why not?

Right off the bat, it has three things going for it:

1) It's not made by Bioware.

2) It's not made by Bethesda.

3) It's not made by CDPR.

ToddWasRight

Please welcome our Newest Troll
Queued
MapMan said:
Fuck the haters. I will gladly not remove from inventory. It might be quite good for what it is.

Pretty sure it's going to be good period. The first was a boring min-max shoot fest. At least the new one has alternate paths instead of SNEAK PAST EVERYTHING or GEP GUN MASSACRE.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ToddWasRight said:
MapMan said:

Pretty sure it's going to be good period. The first was a boring min-max shoot fest. At least the new one has alternate paths instead of SNEAK PAST EVERYTHING or GEP GUN MASSACRE.

!!!!TROLL ALERT!!!! !!!TROLL ALERT!!!!

MCA
mindx2 said:
ToddWasRight said:
MapMan said:

!!!!TROLL ALERT!!!! !!!TROLL ALERT!!!!

We don't post this kind of juvenile shit here, son. This is your warning from an oldfag. There are other kinds of juvenile shit we are tolerant of.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
ToddWasRight said:
MapMan said:

0/10

Actually your trolling makes no logical sense: if it's a 'min-max shoot fest' then how can it have a 'sneak past everything' option? Don't you also realise that 'massacre' or 'sneak' are actually alternate paths to completion in themselves? Doing a sneak run would force you to find alternate routes into a guarded building etc.

Fucking 2011 Drog alt....

DragoFireheart said:

You have something on your mind, Drag-O? :smug:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would preorder it if I wouldn't have tons of game to play already.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
commie said:

I watched some previews and the game looks suspiciously like Mass Effect 2 in terms of game mechanics. The cover system, how the character shoots, how he moves, etc.

I can't help but wonder if it's just gonna be a Mass Effect 2 with cyber-punk textures.

Machocruz

Arcane
DragoFireheart said:
commie said:

I watched some previews and the game looks suspiciously like Mass Effect 2 in terms of game mechanics. The cover system, how the character shoots, how he moves, etc.

I can't help but wonder if it's just gonna be a Mass Effect 2 with cyber-punk textures.

More industry SOP. Dont create from within, just copy what came out last year.

Black

Arcane
What a let-down, I was expecting some lame VoD "jokes" about HR but it's just a plain and boring news.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom