Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Admit it: You are going to buy Fallout 4.

Select one once you've come to peace with the truth

• Day 1 pip-boy edition preorder

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • Collector's edition

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Fine I admit you're right but just the regular edition

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Grudgingly buy it after release

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Borrow from swedish unlicensed maritime tax collectors

Votes: 73 19.7%
  • I WON'T DO IT I TELL YOU!!!/in denial/kingcomrade

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 197 53.1%

• Total voters

Avellion

Erudite
Between Academics, All the good RPGs that came out recently and an unquenchable thirst for mathematics. I dont think I can find myself the time to play this. If I am going to play computer games. I shall spend that time playing good ones.

butchy

Prospernaut
I only buy console PC ports when I can get the GOTY edition for less than $10.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Once I'm done with Dead State, AoD, The Witcher 3 + expansions, SitS, Underrail, Darkest Dungeon, Papers Please, Legends of Eisenwald, Battle Brothers, Starcrawlers, AntharioN, Madman, Telepath Tactics, WL2: DC, Expeditions: Conquistador, Avernum 2: Crystal Souls, Consortium, STASIS, Invisible Inc., Styx, Grim Dawn, Hard West, Age of Wonders 3, XCOM 2, and maybe HoMM 7, and if literally nothing else of interest has come out in the meantime, then and only then will I even remotely consider playing Fallout 4. And if it turns out that the game has gained widespread approval on the Codex for its varied and meaningful c&c options, well writen dialogues, and challenging tactical gameplay, then I'll probably play it. That's a fair deal, I think.

Last edited:

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Ban Bubbles.
Well, I tried to forced myself to play olde-Fallouts at some point and it was so boring that eventually I quit.

I do recognize that in terms of having multiple quest solutions they were unparalleled. But everything else about them was so meh and dull that their cult status seems outright weird.

Telengard

Arcane
First I would have to buy Fallout 3 (because, continuity), since I never played it. Then I would have to have a lobotomy. Then I would have to enjoy playing Fallout 3 for what it is. And after that, I would consider buying and playing Fallout 4.

upwardlymobile

forum posting consultant
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
so the first on your list of favorite games is wl2 but the fallouts are too boring? you trollan

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
so the first on your list of favorite games is wl2 but the fallouts are too boring? you trollan
Of relatively new games but yeah, I liked WL2 way more than any of Fallouts. Deeper personalities, more interesting locations, the ability to control all party members in combat. But, as a live-and-let-live guy, I have nothing against those who enjoy FO1/FO2 or even FO3. Peace, people.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Fuck's sakes, man! That's roughly 300 posts per month on average! You fucking live here! At the very least, Evil Chris up there might be getting paid to be in this dump (also can't move from his chair). You have no excuse. The least of your worries is my join date. Get out and get some fresh air, dude. Fucking hell, man. Evil Chris is not a good role model, my friend.

:patriot:​

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It's such a shame we don't get more people that are here to actually discuss RPG's, instead of getting all these boring dumbfucks and shiposters... :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom