Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline African Americans no longer allowed on the Codex?

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I logged in today and was shocked to find out that African Americans are apparently no longer allowed on the Codex. Is this the Deep South in 1960 or something? Are the mods literally KKK? What is going on? Erasing the African Americans from public places in this manner is epitome of racism, just you wait till the twitter gets hold of this situation.

I demand immediate restoration of rights of African Americans on this forum.

Cunt Dickula!?

Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger,
I'm 100% nigger

I'm 200% nigger
Why do police hate niggers?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigger
Why you call yourself a nigger?
'Cause im a mother fucking nigger!
Why you drink so much beer?
I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor

'Cause I'm a nigger!
Motherfuckin' nigger man, I ain't all that African American shit

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
This is the first step in turning you into homosexuals. This is how the jews operate. Resist!

Write nigger by inserting empty tags between letters. For example:
Code:
nigg[i][/i]er

Ehrenmann

This is the first step in turning you into homosexuals. This is how the jews operate. Resist!

Write nigger by inserting empty tags between letters. For example:
Code:
nigg[i][/i]er
Thank you, my liberator.

Fuck niggers.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I logged in today and was shocked to find out that African Americans are apparently no longer allowed on the Codex. Is this the Deep South in 1960 or something? Are the mods literally KKK? What is going on? Erasing the African Americans from public places in this manner is epitome of racism, just you wait till the twitter gets hold of this situation.

I demand immediate restoration of rights of African Americans on this forum.
Isn't it bit offensive to people from Nigeria? And from other Africa countries? Why would they have to be compared to someone from US?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
While it is of course "all in good fun" I have repeatedly pointed out that this sort of mod fuckery is the death knell of any community. It shows how much the administration disrespects their users. I've seen this behavior before on other forums and they all inevitably turned to RPGNet-esque bullshit.

You can't simultaneously pretend to value freedom of speech and then turn around and filter out terms.

All sarcasm and edginess aside, this is an incredibly bad sign and I guarantee you it'll only get worse. Everyone laughed when Maxie was banned with no recourse and explanation but this is what will inevitably happen to others as well.

DarkUnderlord if you want to make this place presentable to mainstream audiences just come out and say it instead of trying to get the deplorables to leave by themselves.

e: And before any of you retards start with the "Haha u can't say the N-word anymore cry moar!" - This isn't about the term itself.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
WtVr7Ns.png

uh huh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom