Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Anority. Isometric Sci-Fi rpg with turn-based combat (in development)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

ADL

Prophet
Please get a Steam page up and running ASAP I'd hate to forget about this. Looks really neat.

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hello! I continue to work on my project. In the update, corrected many bugs and added the ability to choose a character template.

Unwanted

YanBG

Unwanted
Nice work! Did you take the videos on a pc or a phone? Because they are in HD resolution.

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hello to all! I know you missed me:). Finally, I completed the alpha version and uploaded to google play. I will be glad to feedback.

Egosphere

Arcane
Tried it on an emulator. Needs a lot of work imo. English needs a complete overhaul. Get rid of that endurance system outside of combat as well, because it does nothing other than make the walk speed issue worse than Underrail's. I also get killed in two hits from the first enemy I encounter, even when I bump my health stat to maximum. I'm not sure if there's something I missed (I only have the rifle and the health/ap hypos) at that point. The hearing is a nice touch though, and the fact that enemies disappear when they're out of view.

Last edited:

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hi. Thanks for the feedback.

English needs a complete overhaul.
Unfortunately, I do not know English at a good level, I`m using Google translate.

Get rid of that endurance system outside of combat as well, because it does nothing other than make the walk speed issue worse than Underrail'sl
Endurance outside the battle allows the player to plan his strength so as not to be tired at the start of an unexpected battle. To move long and fast, you need to have a sufficiently high endurance, mobility and not to have extra weight in a backpack.

I also get killed in two hits from the first enemy I encounter, even when I bump my health stat to maximum
Health is important if you wear armor. Without armor, a character is very vulnerable to damage and almost any enemy can kill within one turn.

The hearing is a nice touch though, and the fact that enemies disappear when they're out of view.
;)

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hello! Released the next update 0.91.
It adds the following:
-several locations
-improved AI enemies, including cyakans. Cyakans are now truly impudent lobsters.
-new type of enemy - tagus
-new type of weapon assault rifle KS-S10 "Fatum"
-new type of armor SK-N20 "Pangolin"
-quests.
Implemented game mechanics:
-taking samples of biological fluids (blood, poison) from creatures
-hacking a neurochip.
Bugs fixed, and of course, new bugs added.
I will be glad to read messages about unplanned bugs

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Thank you! I`m inspired by Fallout and JA2

You know these games are party based, right ?
Looks like nothing more than an underrail clone to me, a sluggish solo game, besides, i'd rather play a fast-paced action solo isometric cRPG rather than a sluggish solo turn based one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom