Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Arcanum called shots.

Norfleet

I remember the called shot penalties being so severe that you would basically never land one often enough to make a difference compared to just whomping them the regular way. Or simply disintegrating them. Anything not worth looting got disintegrated.

Shadenuat

Arcane
fuck you Black, God touched you. Why you

anigif_enhanced-27263-1403026013-10.gif

I cared about the newspapers I loved the newspapers

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think Tim's main goal is to have the highest post-to-brofist rate.
Scanning the 'dex all day and night, waiting for perfect opportunities like these, just to strike from the shadows of dev heavan.

Jason Liang

Arcane
You guys are now all Moses, now climb down Mt. Sinai and go carry the Word to the Tribes:

11. THOU SHALT REPLAY ARCANUM WITH CALLED SHOTS

I conflate Tim Cain and Deckard Cain, so when I read that post in my mind i heard... "Hello, friend..."

Snufkin

Augur
I remember that halfling with azram star and two gambling rings and tempus fugit and haste aiming to the head was hilariously overpowered. Or backstabber with dagger of speed.

Yeah combat in arcanum is broken. Still very good game.

Halfling thiefs were quite fun. But i only beat the game with a run away with the circus half-ogre (fuck tech vs magic). Ran out of armor of my size early on and beat the game half naked. Not that with his stats he would ever need armor.

Snufkin

Augur
My other favorite build was halfogre with mechanized plate and pyro axe. Played in real time, just whack them into pieces!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom